Home

Lexi:ABSAAARRRRR!

Last thing Lexi saw was a huge explosion of darkness and the yells of Death. As she is sucked through the doors she sees what seemed to be a movie of her life. Starting from her birth to the current moment of time. She ends up back in the mountain leading to the Doors of Death in the overworld.

Lexi:NO!

CJ:Lexi!

Lexi looks around and sees the kids in a circle looking out throwing attacks at some monsters with her and CJ in the middle.

CJ:Where's Absaar?

Lexi:He's gone!

Tears start running down her face.

Lexi:They took him away from me again! And it's my fault again! I don't deserve to be ba-

CJ:It's not your fault!

Lexi gets out of her trance.

CJ:You and Absaar have a bond that transcends life and death. I saw it first hand while on our adventure down in Hell with him. What was the last thing he said?

Lexi:*Sad*Live.......Live a good life.

CJ:Then respect and remember his final wishes. The memories you have of him cherish those as that is what keeps Absaar alive. Our memories of the dead keep them alive within us. Death isn't kind we saw it with our own eyes. It's dark and black and has no remorse for others. If you quit and lose faith in yourself, then he would've died for nothing.

Wesley:We're running low!

Loki:Can't keep going for much longer...

CJ:So what do you say-

Lexi looks up and sees the boy holding his hand out towards her.

CJ:Let's give these monsters Hell for Absaar.

She grabs the boy's hand and stands up.

Lexi:For Absaar.

CJ:Seems the Dead girl walking still has some pep to her step.

Lexi:I haven't even got started yet.

The entire place starts to shake.

Marlen:What now?!

Lexi:With the Doors of Death being destroyed this mountain no longer has a purpose! It's collapsing!

Sofia:We gotta get out of here fast!

Wesley:Easier said than done.

More of the monsters start getting closer.

Sonya:We're going to die!

A giant hole in the shape of a door appears in the side of the mountain shining a bright light onto the 6.

???:Someone call out for help?!

Everyone looks to where the hole was and sees a figure. It was Elijah.

Guardians:Elijah!

Amaya jumps through with her giant fan and waves it causing many of the monsters to get flown to the side creating a clear path.

Amaya:Move quick!

Loki grabs lightning boy and everyone starts running towards the hole. A monster reaches it's arms towards the group, but a giant metal head smacks it knocking it away.

Josh:Don't say I never did anything for you brats.

Everyone was right below the hole now. They all jump through it.