New Comprehension

In the overworld. Lexi and the others were up in the air during a giant storm.

Lexi:*To self*Day #6! It's been 4 days and 15 hours since that Goblin mess and we are now in a thunderstorm that came out of nowhere. This shouldn't cause any more time loss. *Outloud*You kids doing good out there?!

Sonya:Why are we the ones out here?! Can't you drive the ship without getting hit with lightning?!

Lexi:That's not what I asked, and you're out there to make sure the wings don't get scrapped.

Wesley:The wings will be just fine.

Loki:I'm getting hungry over here and my nose still hurts from those goblins.

Marlen:Forget your nose, my hair is getting all messed up from the rain.

Lexi:Fine you kids can come inside and clean yourselves up.

The 4 kids stop what they were doing and walk inside of the ship.

Marlen:*Sigh*Imma go wash myself up. I truly need to fix my hair.

Marlen walks off.

Loki:Hopefully the food can help clear this smell in my nose.

Sonya:I'll come with I'm a little hungry as well.

Loki and Sonya walk off to the kitchen.

Wesley:*To self*You two better still be alive down there. And Kelsie don't worry we'll make sure you get better as well.

Wesley walks off to his room. He gets to his bed and lies down. The memory of the past event pops up in his head.

Wesley,Marlen,Loki,Elijah:NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Marlen:We have to go now!

Loki:Kelsie's not responding!

Sonya:*In their heads*Guys Kelsie is hurt badly!

Elijah:What happened?!

Sonya:*In their heads*I don't know!
Marlen:What about Riyu?!

Sonya:*In their heads*Riyu is supposed to be here? I don't see him.

A shocked expression appears on Wesley's face.

Wesley:Can you bring us back Sonya?!
Sonya:I can't I'm-

The 3 start glowing then appear back in the living room.

Marlen:Kelsie!
Marlen runs over to Kelsie's body and puts her head on her chest.

Marlen:Her heart rate is faint! We have to get her to the hospital quickly!
A green aura appears around Kelsie as Marlen picks her up. Wesley looks around the room and sees a bunch of blood in distraught. He then thinks about Aiden.

Aiden:Wesley.........You're the smartest person I've ever met. And you definitely have great potential in you. If you achieve that potential you could become the Rida too. But you're too lazy to do that, so I'm sure you'll probably stay the same. And if you stay lazy for the rest of your life please make sure you take care of Medusa for me please.

Wesley:Yes sir.

It starts raining.

Aiden:I'm happy to have....met every... single...one of you......Tell...Medusa...I'm......sorry.

Finally he thinks about his uncle.

Wesley's Uncle:Run and go to your father! I'll get rid of this guy.

Little Wesley:Please Uncle! You can't do this!
Wesley's Uncle:Come on. You gotta have more faith in your uncle. Now go!

Ice pushes Little Wesley back. The boy turns around and starts running. Tears start to run down his face