Betrayal

The group's ship continues to fly through the sky with everything clear as it would normally be during a sunfall and no trouble in sight.

Lexi:*To self*7 more hours till we make it to the island.

Marlen looks off into the distance and something makes her uncomfortable. Sonya walks up next to her.

Sonya:What's the problem?

Marlen:Something just doesn't feel right.

Sonya:Are you still drained from using the mist?

Marlen:No it's not that. Everything's too peaceful. For the past few days we've been dealing with a lot, but today nothing has happened. It's almost night time again and tomorrow we'll be at the doors.

Sonya:You're probably just not used to being able to chill after so much has happened.

Marlen:Yeah, maybe that's it.

???:Yo.

The two girls turn around and see Wesley with a plate of food.

Wesley:The foods ready come get some while it's hot.

Loki pops up eating the food.

Loki:And it's really good!

Wesley:Of course it is, I made it.

The two boys turn around and start walking back to the dining hall.

Sonya:Let's go get something to eat. Gonna need our energy for tomorrow.

Marlen:Yeah, all this thinking made me forget to eat.

As the girls are walking to get food a dark portal appears not far from the ship ahead. Everyone on board senses a presence making Loki drop his food and Lexi...Lexi's face has turned into complete petrification as almost she remembers whose aura it is. They all get to the bow of the ship as strong winds are crashing upon them.

Sonya:Ah, what is this?!

Loki:This dark presence is insane!

Marlen:*To self*I knew things were going too well!

Wesley:Stay on guard!

Lexi:*To self*Why is he here?!

Out of the portal two giant hands grab onto the side and pulls itself out. The Guardians look and see a giant being with a cloak over itself concealing its body. It starts to fly closer to the ship. All of a sudden the ship stops moving.

Marlen:Wanna try to get us out of here Lexi?!

Lexi:*Scared*There's no point in running from what is destined.

The giant figure finally reaches the boat and stops moving. Lexi falls onto her knees. The words that they heard come from the giant figure was almost as if they were on Jupiter, but 5x worse.

D̷̨̠͔̭̳̜͓̰͖͉͉̲̏̓̿͑́̿̿̔͛̏͘͝͝e̴̘̗̺̹͈̣̼̖͖̹̩̩͓̩̓͝a̷̡̜̫̙̫͕̣̫̽̾̈́̑͆̉̌̐̈́̐̃̀͘͝͝t̶̨̤͖̰̰̮̜̜͍͓͚̤̪̞̿́͗́͝h̴̨̛̛̘͚̏̐̀̓̇̓̚̕:Kneeeeeel.

Everyone falls down onto their knees.

D̷̨̠͔̭̳̜͓̰͖͉͉̲̏̓̿͑́̿̿̔͛̏͘͝͝e̴̘̗̺̹͈̣̼̖͖̹̩̩͓̩̓͝a̷̡̜̫̙̫͕̣̫̽̾̈́̑͆̉̌̐̈́̐̃̀͘͝͝t̶̨̤͖̰̰̮̜̜͍͓͚̤̪̞̿́͗́͝h̴̨̛̛̘͚̏̐̀̓̇̓̚̕:The bonds might be unbreakable, but what you lose and grieve will be what turns it fragile.

Wesley:*To self*I can't move or speak!

Tears try to run down Sonya's face but nothing falls.
Sonya:*To self*This is the end! I'm about to die!