Clues

At the Guardians house

Both Wesley and Sonya barge into the Guardians' house. Inside they see the others with a woman with dirty blonde hair wearing a dark blue and white blouse along with short jeans.

Wesley:Who's she?

He looks at Loki and Marlen and sees them smiling.

Marlen:She's the way we get them back.

Loki:We're saving CJ and Sofia!

Sonya:That's amazing!
The three start celebrating.

Gloria:Don't start celebrating too early now there's still a lot of things that need to be done before you can actually save your friends.

Wesley:That didn't answer my question. She's probably just some stranger who's trying to mess with us.

He walks in front of the woman and creates an ice sword and puts it close to her neck.

Marlen:Wesley!

???:It's fine. Look kid I made a promise to that lightning boy CJ when I met him and I plan to keep it.

Wesley:And how exactly did you meet him?

The lady moves the ice sword away from her neck and then stands up.

???:Go ahead and take a seat. This is gonna be a long story.... My name is Gloria-

In hell

Sofia and CJ finally reach the bottom of the cliff and get into a forest filled with dead trees.

CJ:Uhg talk about a dead zone.

Sofia:We need to find food somehow. Don't really know how time works here, but after 6 days on earth without eating we're gonna need something quick.

CJ:Yeah, let's just hope hell has a fast food place we can stop by.

Sofia doesn't laugh. CJ looks at her face and sees her with a stone-cold face as if she's been calculating something for a while. He grabs her hands.

CJ:Hey Sofia listen we're gonna make it out of here... I promise.

Sofia:I know. I just can't let my guard down for anything while we're here especially when you don't have your powers I have to pro-

CJ:I don't need saving just yet Sofia you have to worry about yourself.

Sofia:No! I promised to the others we'd make it back together and that's a promise I plan wholeheartedly to keep no matter what. I can't let anyone down.

CJ:But you won't ever let anyone down no matter what you do. If you keep your eyes focused on only one objective you'll be blind to see anything else that could get you to a better spot.

Sofia:That's why I've been thinking about how much time we've spent here, how we're gonna get to the doors faster, and how we can beat the monsters here. It all relies on me.

Sofia lets go of CJ's hands and then turns away.

Sofia:Let's keep moving forward.

She starts walking away. A worried look appears on the boy's face as he watches her walk away.

CJ:*Worried*Aye aye captain.

CJ follows her. The two start to hear screeches in the air. Sofia starts looking around and spots a bunch of bird like people flying towards them.

Sofia:Get down!
They both get on the ground barely in time when sharp talons nearly cut their necks.

CJ:What the hell.