Goblin Trouble

Absaar lands on the ground with Sofia following behind. The girl helps CJ get down.

Absaar:How you two holding up so far?

Sofia gives him a look as if she wanted to say something very badly.

Sofia:We're fine.

CJ:Defiantly been better.

Absaar:Good to hear, let's keep moving.

The 3 keep walking.

CJ:So how far would you say the doors are?
Absaar:About 5 to 8 days.

Sofia:And the way you're taking us is the only way to get there?
Absaar:It's the only way I've learned.

Sofia:How did you figure out this path?
Absaar:Me and Lexi went through all of hell trying to find a way out and this is the only one we found in our time here.

Sofia:I see.

CJ:Hmm I have a question. Do you know the reason we've never heard about you from Lexi?
Absaar stays silent.

CJ:No response aye?

Absaar:Just know relationships don't last long no matter how much you might think you know that person.

Sofia:I'm sur-

A bunch of Hell monsters pop up and surround the 3.

Absaar:Get ready to fight.

CJ and Sofia bring out their weapons. All the monsters pounce toward their prey.

In Onni Village

Loki:I think I'm gonna end up losing sense in my nose if I have to smell this for another minute.

Marlen:You'll be fine. We just gotta get the crystal back.

Wesley:How close are they Loki?

Loki:They're somewhere in that house right there.

The boy points over at a run-down house with a dangling sign that reads "Bashiri".

Marlen:A fortune teller?

Loki:I guess goblins like to know more about the future too.

Wesley:Be on alert.

The other two nod their heads as they follow Wesley inside the house. They look around and see everything broken down.

Loki:Getting major deja vu right now.

Marlen:It seems like this place has been abandoned for a while now. I wonder what happened to make it like this.

Wesley:No time for a history lesson right now. Loki what's the report?

Loki:Oh yeah that's right the goblins...... I can't smell them anymore.

Marlen:What do you mean you can't smell them anymore?

Loki:Their scent just vanished like it was never there to begin with.

Wesley:And you're sure the last time you smelled them it was coming from this house?
Loki:Yep.

Marlen:Wait how come you couldn't smell them before they boarded the ship?
Loki:I couldn't smell them up there either. I thought it had something to do with us being in the air and all the chemicals.

Marlen:It can't be a mere coincidence that you couldn't smell them up there and now here.

Wesley:You're right. They must have something blocking all senses.

Loki:Almost as if they're invincible.

A big jar falls on the ground breaking. The 3 look over and see a piece from the jar floating.