Scars

Inside of a big fancy restaurant. A guy was singing a song on top of a stage. Behind a giant fish tank a boy wearing a black suit and tie was walking around along with black hair with a single strand of gray hair in the front was walking around. An intercom inside his ear turns on.

Camila:*Intercom*Riyu do you copy?

Riyu:*Quiet*Yeah, I'm currently inside of the restaurant.

In the main area of the restaurant.

Aaron:*Quiet*So why exactly are we here?

The guy looks at the person singing on the stage and the two nod their heads.

Riyu:*Quiet*We're looking for a book.

Camila:*Intercom*If you two were listening to the game plan you would've known.

Aaron:*Quiet*Whatever.

Riyu:*Quiet*Where are Noah and Kane?

Riyu gets close to a door and a guy comes flying out. Wind catches the guy and throws him back into the room.

Riyu:*Quiet*Nevermind found them.

He walks into the room and sees a bunch of bodies on the floor. He then notices a guy wearing a boy with a gray shirt and black cape along with a green umbrella on their back and violet eyes and a bit of green hair mixed with black. Also another guy wearing similar clothes with a black umbrella and ash brown colored hair and black eyes.

Riyu:What took you two so long?
Zane:Someone got us lost.

Noah:Zane is very old and had a hard time figuring out where this place was.

Zane:When did the boy become such a liar?

Riyu:Where's the book?
Noah:You mean this one?
Noah brings out a book from behind his back then hands it over to the boy. Riyu starts looking through it.

Noah:I don't know what could be in that book, but I'm sure it's not that important.

Riyu gets to a part of the book that says not to go past the page.

Riyu:This book has information on the evil brother.

Sand grabs the book and throws it back through the door. The 3 inside look and see Elijah.

Elijah:Would you look what the cat dragged in? Going for a new look Riyu?

Riyu:What do you want?

Elijah:I want you to get the hell out of my realm.

Aaron:*Intercom*The song is about to end. We have to go.

Zane and Noah appear in front of Elijah getting ready to punch him. Sand pushes them both into the side of a wall.

Elijah:I could beat you all up right here and then turn you into the police or you get the hell out my realm.

Aaron:*Intercom*Camila cut the lights.

Camila:*Intercom*On it!

Riyu:I won't be leaving without that book.

Wind starts surrounding the boy's hand.

Elijah:Sighh you asked for it.

The lights go off. A bunch of noise can be heard. Seconds later the lights turned back on and everyone was gone.

Elijah:Damn it. They have no idea what they've done by taking that book. Might need to call in backup with this one. Riyu has no idea what he's dealing with.

Elijah walks off. At Riyu's secret base. A door opens up.

Noah:Aw man, I really wanted to fight the Capo.