Going for the WIN

Kaitlyn and Zack get to an alleyway.

Zack:So it's around here?

Kaitlyn:Yeah.

The two hear noise off in the distance.

Kaitlyn:Loki?

Zack:Let's hurry this up.

Kaitlyn moves the cover over a hole and Zack jumps down it with Kaitlyn following close behind. Back to the fight. Keres gets ready to deliver the final blow but Akame appears next to her and punches her back into another roof.

Akame:I'm sorry I'm late!

Loki:*To self*Akame? Is that you?

Loki passes out.

Akame:Rest up bro I'll handle this.

Akame looks over at Keres and sees her healing the wound she gave her.

Keres:Who the hell are you?!

Akame:The person that's about to beat your A**.

Keres:How dare you touch me you FILTH! BUNCH OF DIRTY RATS!

Akame appears next to Keres about to kick her.

Akame:Do you ever shut up?!

Keres:Don't Touch ME AGAIN!

An invisible hand hits Akame in the ribs knocking her down into the floor. Keres jumps down to Akame.

Keres:Learn your place human. You'll end up just like that fool up there.

Through the smoke Keres sees Akame still standing with no marks.

Keres:How is that possible?! What are you!?

Akame brings out the sword Loki had.

Akame:I'm a demon just like you!

The girl appears underneath Keres and cuts right through her legs. Keres starts yelling in pain.

Akame:Oh stop yelling.

She puts the sword down through the demon's head making the tongue stop.

Keres:*To self*What is with this girl? She's on a whole nother level then that boy.

A fist tries to hit Akame but she stops it with her bare hands.

Keres:*To self*And she stopped the attack as well?!

Akame takes the sword out of Keres mouth then picks up the body. A bunch of invincible hands and feet come out and hit Akame making her cough up blood onto Keres face.

Akame:Oh my fault...

The girl starts to smile.

Akame:I got some blood on your face. Let me get that for you

She throws Keres body up in the air then jumps up to her and kicks her in the face knocking her through a bunch of buildings. Zack and Kaitlyn land down at the bottom of the hole into a big area underneath. They look around and see a bunch of skeletons.

Zack:This is the demon's lair huh?

Kaitlyn:I guess so, but I don't think it's just their lair to hang out in. There must be something else here.

Zack hears muffling. He holds out his hands. A shockwave comes from them breaking a hole through the side of the wall. A bunch of people come through screaming and crying.

Zack:A bunch of hostages they kept down here. Let's start getting them outta here Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn:Alright. Okay everyone we can only take two at a time so please wait patiently for your turn.