The Past

A long time ago at an ice cream shop.

Young Lexi:Chocolate!

Young Cody:Strawberry Ice cream!

Young Aiden:Anything just make sure it's cold.

Young Kiyo:Cookies an cream.

Young Keme:One vanilla and please hurry so I can start crying.

Shop owner:Okay I'll be right back with you seven.

3 minutes later the shop owner gives the seven the ice cream they asked for.

Young Lexi:Awesome!
The present Keme rips the screen.

Keme:That never happened Lexi.

Lexi:Are you sure? I could've sworn we did that.

CJ:You just copied what we did before we came to the Realms!

Loki:I forgot we did all that. I can't believe I liked Strawberry ice cream.

Marlen:Why was my character missing?!

Wesley:Did I sound actually that depressed back then?

Sofia:I could barley hear Kiyo's voice. Is that how I used to talk?

Keme:We're getting off topic Lexi you have to tell them the actual story about who you are and how we meet Miles and the others.

Lexi:Ooooooohhhhhh that story. Okay, let me try again.  Here we go.

20 years ago in an older version of Shoyuna. Keme was walking around. The boy looks up at the sky.

Young Keme:What are those clouds called again? I can't remember. Maybe I'll get a book and read on some of the different clouds there are.

He starts to hear clapping and cheering. Keme looks to his left and sees a crowd of people. He walks through the crowd then sees a girl smiling in front of everybody looking at them.

???:And for the next trick of the Oh so Great Lexi! I will make a Bird house out of stone!

Keme looks around looking for stone but doesn't see anything.

Young Keme:*To self*There's no way she'll be able to make it. She didn't come prepared.

Lexi holds out her hands. A small bird house made out of stone forms in her hands. Keme falls on the ground in disbelief. The crowd starts cheering and clapping in joy. Two birds land on the bird house. Lexi walks over to a tree and puts the bird house there. She walks back in front of the crowd. Keme stands up.

Young Keme:*To self*How did she do that? That's impossible.

Little Lexi:And for my next tricks folks! I-

???:Lexi what are you doing out here?!

Lexi looks to her right and sees a lady that looked like her but older.

Little Lexi:*Scared*Hey, mom.

Lexi's mom:You can't be out here. We're going back home.

Lexi's mom grabs Lexi by the hand and starts walking away.

Lexi:Thanks for enjoying the show ladies and gentlemen! I'll be back!

Lexi looks at Keme and smiles. Keme quickly looks away and blushes.

Keme:*To self*I gotta figure out how she did that.

The boy walks into the crowd. Night time. Inside of a house in a room. Keme was looking around outside.

Lexi's mom:You know why you can't go out there, so why do you still do it?

Little Lexi:Because I'm tired of staying in here. I wanna go out and see the Realms. Maybe even get myself a boy.