Reality

Morning time at the camp. Wesley was walking towards the construction of the entrance sign with planks of wood very slowly. Elijah hammers in a few nails gently.

Marlen:Here you go Sofia.

Marlen reaches out her hand to give Sofia a nail but vines come out and push her, knocking her into Wesley making them both fall.

Marlen:Oh I'm so sorry you two.

She helps the two up.

Marlen:I don't know how to control it yet.

Sofia:It's fine no one got hurt.

Wesley:Yeah, and to be fair none of us know how to use these powers we got.

Riyu:Which is why we shouldn't just pretend they don't exist.

The 5 turn around and see Riyu walk up.

Loki:Do you have powers too, Riyu?!

Riyu:I've had powers ever since the first day we got here.

Elijah:Then how come you didn't say anything about them?

Riyu:Because CJ didn't want me to say anything.

Marlen:Why? That doesn't sound like something he would do.

Riyu:I don't know, but it sounds like he's scared of something and he's blaming himself for them. I think we have to show him how much these powers could help others.

Sofia:But how are we supposed to do that?

Riyu starts thinking. He sees the entrance falling apart.

Riyu:Like this.

The boy puts his hand out and wind starts lifting the wood on the ground. Elijah grabs the two big wood poles and puts them into the ground.  Sofia waters the dirt the poles were in making hard mud keeping the poles still. Wesley makes two ice pillars under Marlen and Loki. Loki burns the top of the poles a bit. The two bring down the floating sign and place it down. Marlen touches the side of the sign and flowers flourish on it. Water pushes Wesley up. He touches the top of the poles and ice freezes. The 5 all get on the ground and look at the sign and smile.
Riyu:This will be how we show him these powers aren't bad.

Marlen:That knucklehead is probably just worried that he doesn't have powers yet.

Wesley:That would make a lot more sense.

Sofia:But I don't think this is the same CJ we all know. He's different.

Elijah:What do you mean by that Sofia?

Sofia:I mean it's like he's much more mature and distant then he used to be.

Loki:Yeah ever since he woke up on that bus he seems like a completely new person.

Riyu:You're right. Let me go find him.

Riyu runs off. Not far off CJ watched as the 5 made the sign using their powers.

CJ:Seems like they're just how they were in the dream. Instantly trying to use their powers to help. Maybe I was wrong about having powers in the normal world. We might be able to do much more good than we did in my dreams.