Darkside

In a dark city filled with dark clouds at night. In the main place a bunch of people were working around.

???:Many people wonder where most of the crime rates come from throughout the realms.

In a less crowded area a guy walks into a store. The last person inside the story walks out and the guy pulls out a gun at the cashier.

???:Within Antantaru City for the past few years crime rates have doubled. This city needed help.

In front of a statue a guy in a mask brings out spray paint from inside a bag and starts spraying the statue.

???:The police were not enough to stop the crimes, so now they have a signal. For whenever I'm needed...

Every electronic in the city has a sign pop up on it that said darkness.

???:They think I'm in the shadows... waiting for the moment to strike.

The guy with the gun runs out the shop then feels their phone ringing. They take it out and see the dark sign on it. The criminal looks around and sees a really dark corner. They get scared and start running away. A car almost hits them.

Civilian #1:Are you crazy?!

The criminal keeps running away.

???:They think I'm hidding in the shadows waiting for the perfect time to strike. But I am the shadows.

The guy at the statue looks at his watch and sees the sign on it. He quickly puts the spray paint away and runs off.

???:This signal isn't just a call for help...it's a warning to them.

On an underground train station a group of guys with halloween masks were sitting down laughing. A guy gets up and moves closer to the door. The masked guys all look at the guy. Seconds later the man gets out the train and starts walking away. The masked men follow him. He turns around and sees the masked people then starts running off. They run after him. The man gets to a closed door and tries getting out of it.

Civilian #2:Helpp Helppp!

Masked man#1:Get him boy!
They corner the man and one of them with half of their masked ripped off walks up to thim.

Masked man#2:Yeahhh show him we run things here!

Masked man#3:Go ahead and punch him bro!

The boy with their half ripped off mask looks through the door and sees the dark sign from the tv in a house. He then hears footsteps. The masked gang turn to their right and look towards a dark tunnel. They all hear the footsteps. Through the shadows a 5'8 kid with black hair wearing black pants and jacket walks out.

Masked man#1:What are you doing here kid? Isn't it past your bed time? Go cry home to your m-

A shadow appears next to the guy and punches him. The kid instantly appears next to him and starts punching him super hard. He slams him into the ground and continues punching him for a few seconds. The kid then looks at the other criminals.

???:Who's next?
The rest of the criminals surround him as he stands up. One throws a punch, but it gets blocked followed up by a punch to the face. A guy hits the boy in the back with a crowbar but it doesn't phase him and a shadow appears next to the guy slamming him into the ground. A shadow knocks down a few more guys onto the ground. The half masked kid watches in horror as everyone else was getting beat up. One of the criminals gets up with a gun and aims it at the kid.

Half masked kid:Hey man no no NOO!

He fires the gun, but a shadow appears behind the kid blocking it. The dark kid quickly turns around and runs towards the final criminal he extends his arm and a rope like thing of darkness go around his neck. The boy holds the rope for a few seconds then knocks him to the ground. The criminals all start running away. As they were all gone the boy turns around and looks at the kid with the half mask. Half masked kid falls down to the ground then quickly gets back up and runs away. The boy looks at the man the criminals were messing with.