Death Looms Near

The part of the bridge Morana was on breaks making her start to fall down. She jumps on the falling wood planks to get back to Dai. Once she got back to the top another part of the bridge breaks and Morana gets cut in the leg making blood fly out. She instantly grabs onto the ledge. Dai walks up to her with his sword out. He looks down on her then swings it. Morana closes her eyes. She then hears a noise and opens back up her eyes. Morana looks up and sees CJ with his scythe blocking Dai's sword.

CJ:You didn't think I was just gonna watch you kill her right? She has yet to kill me yet.

The boy kicks Dai in the chest, knocking him back. He quickly turns around and holds out his hand.

Morana:CJ?!

CJ:Hurry and ge-

A shot from a gun is heard. Morana looks behind the boy and sees Dai with a gun that was pointed at CJ. The boy drops his scythe into the water, turns around then falls down onto his knees.

Guardians:CJ!

Morana gets mad and instantly stands up.

Dai:Did that really upset you, Morana? Why are you protecting that barbarian?! YOU'RE TURNING YOUR OWN BACK AGAINST YOUR FAMILY.

Morana:This isn't how things should be Dai. You're the one going against our family. I'll protect as many people as I can if it means your plans are foiled.

Dai:Is that so? Even if that person is the one who killed your real father?

Morana instantly starts shaking. CJ looks down at the floor. Morana:*Shaky*What are you talking about Dai?

Dai:The kid that's right in front of you...His father killed your biological father. Fifteen years ago, your father, a rebel, was killed just as the War was wrapping up and thus orphanged, you were adopted by the previous head. That is what you were told, yes? But that simply is not the truth. Your father survived the war, just like this kids father. But once the government began wiping out the survivors after the war, he tried to ensure his own safety by betraying his former comrades and leaking ther, and even their families', whereabouts to aid the government with their purge. But, once he'd served his purpose, he was fated to be killed himself.

15 years ago Morana's father was running down an ally way. He stops then instantly turns around. He looks at the swordsmen after him.

Morana's dad:P-Please! Spare my life! I know! You can have my daughter as proof of my loyalty! After all, she's just a leech some whore gave birth to and abandoned before the war!

A guy wearing pajamas and a blue scarf walks up behind Morana's dad and punches him in the back of the head knocking him through a wall. The people that were following Morana's dad look at the guy in shock.

Miles:Well not a good way to start a conversation, but anyways. Hello. Who am I, you might be wondering. Indeed, I am this idiot's daughter. I don't really recall ever fighting the government, but you can have this scum's and my, the Lightning Guardians, head. And in return, don't you dare go after the others anymore. They've suffered enough.

Back in present time.

Dai:Yet the former head let him live and took your father's head. Perhaps it was out of guilt that he adopted you. Either way though, the previous head and that man are people you were meant to exact revenge upon. There's only one head that needs to be taken here. You don't want to send innocent heads rolling, now do you? Morana...remove his head.

Morana doesn't reply.

Sofia:*Worried*Morana...

Morana takes her hand off her sword and looks down at the boy.