The Snake

Inside of Julis Smith's house. From a really dark corner Final walks out. He starts walking around the house.

Final:*To self*Where is she? I know that girl came here, but what for?

The girl creeps up slowly behind Final and starts moving her hands around his head making him stop in place.

???:You are now mine to control. Turn around.

Shadow boy turns around facing the girl.

???:What are you doing here?

Final:I saw you enter the house and wondered what a thief might want inside Smith's house if all his possessions are gone.

A shocked look appears on the girl's face. Final instantly throws a punch at her, but she quickly ducks down. He then jumps up as she tries to sweep his legs. The girl stands back up and goes for a punch. A shadow person appears behind her and uses a shadow rope to stop the punch.

Final:I'm not here to fight.

???:Oh shut it! You're just going to give me to the feez if I stop fighting!

Shadow boy continues to dodge the thieves' attacks.

Final:That mind control aura of yours is interesting. Could really be useful.

???:What ya think I've been using it for?

Final:Imma take it as your aura also allowed you to see us while we were invincible.

???:Stop...

Final blocks a punch.

???:talking...

He then dodges a kick.

???:so damn much!

Shadow boy grabs the girl and carries her over to a corner. He then covers her mouth with a shadow then cloaks them both in shadows. The girl starts struggling trying to get away. A bunch of cops run into the room with guns and swords. Thief girl instantly stops struggling to get away.

Cop#1:Who's there?!

All the cops start looking around.

Cop#3:Could've sworn I heard movements and people yelling in here.

Cop#2:It was probably just some rat man.

Cop#1:Let's head back on downstairs.

The cops walk out the room. Seconds later the shadow cloaks vanishes and so does the shadow tape around the girl's mouth. She quickly moves away then turns around facing Final.

???:Okay dude what's your deal? Are you some vigilante trying to stop criminals or just some really bad hero?

Final:What's your name?

???:And the boy in black ignores the question. Guess I'll be the mature one and answer your question. Names Aliyah now how about you answer my question.

Final:Just some kid trying to make this city better.

Aliyah:So a goodie too shoes. Truly what this city needed.

Final:I saw you in those pictures with Julius and Carlo. Who exactly are you?

Aliyah:Just some girl trying to make it past in this world.

Final:Is that why you came here? To try and steal money from a dead man?

Aliyah:Julius owes me and my mom anyways. He would never give it to us though. With him gone I can take it easily.

Final:What do you need the money for?
Aliyah:That's none of your business.

Aliyah walks over to a painting. She removes the painting and finds a hole behind it.