Escape

7 years ago. At a carnival on the outskirts of Antantaru. A bunch of people were walking around. A young Yami looks up while on a Ferris wheel at the night sky and sees multiple stars.

Young Yami:Look guys, the stars are shining down on the carnival.

He hears a bunch of laughs. He looks to his side and sees 3 boys and 2 girls laughing.

Young Yami:What's so funny?

Boy #1:Nothing bro.

Girl #2:Just outta all the things you can see from up here you focus on the stars.

Boy #2:You can see them every night, but not everything at this carnival.

Young Yami:Haha yeah I guess you guys are right.

Boy #3:So where should we head to next?

Girl #1:We've done the bumper cars, carousel, merry go round....

Boy #2:Ooooooo let's go to the haunted house next!
Young Yami:But you need adults to be able to go inside. It's one of the rules.

Girl #2:Then we can just have your parents come along with us.

Boy #1:Oh yeahhh I'm sure Mr and Mrs Sasaki wouldn't mind joining us in some spooky fun.

The 6 get down to the ground then get off the Ferris wheel. A shadowy figure gets off a few seconds later after the kids. Minutes later Yami finds his parents talking to someone with sunglasses with green lenses.

???:I'll talk to you two later. Don't go being a stranger haha!

The guy walks off.

Mr. Sasaki:What is it Yami?

Young Yami:Me and my friends wanted to go into the haunted house, but we're too young so we need an adult with us.

Mrs. Sasaki:Oh ok we'll be happy to tag along with you kids. We need the fun anyways.

Mr. Sasaki:You could say that again. Let's go kids.

The 8 all start heading to a big black house covered in cobwebs. At a food station there was a guy watching them. He brings out a walkie talkie.

???:Targets are heading to the haunted house. Better have everything set up over there.

Seconds later the 8 were inside of the haunted house.
Boy #3:Man so much for a haunted house. This place isn't scary at all.

A plastic clown comes out from the side of the wall scaring the boy.

Girl #1:Crazy coming from the boy who thought this place wasn't scary.

The whole group starts laughing.

Mr. Sasaki:Let's keep moving.

The 8 keep walking through the house and eventually get to a room filled with mirrors.

Mrs. Sasaki:Don't get lost guys. Make sure to stick together.

Kids:Yes ma'am.

They venture on through the mirror room.
Boy #1:So far this has been the best part of the house just seeing more me's.

Girl #1:Oh stop being full of yourself.

The kids keep talking. Final starts hearing a noise coming from his side. He starts walking towards the noise.

Young Yami:*To self*Is someone knocking on the glass?

He keeps looking around only to see more reflections of himself.

???:The bomb is ready.

Young Yami:*To self*Bomb?

The boy gets closer to the knocking type noise only for it to turn into a beeping sound. He then sees a big muscular guy walking away from the noise.