Blood Technique

On top of a river next to a flowing waterfall. Sofia was kneeling down panting hard.

Aqua:How are you holding up Sofia?

Sofia stands up

Sofia:I'll be fine. Let's continue.

Aqua:If you say so.

A huge spiral of water comes from the water from and straight at Sofia devouring her. The girl struggles to push through the hard water.

Adam:You sure she'll get through this Aqua?
Aqua:I know she'll do it. She's the one who asked me to train her so I would believe she has the will to get stronger.

Sofia:*To self*Up until this point I've trained but it hasn't been enough. When I was sent into the other world with that witch I felt weak as I couldn't do anything. I have to get stronger!

A crown made outta water appear on top of her head. She starts to swim faster through the water.

Aqua:*To self*Seems like she's learning fast and we've only been doing this for a day. Time to teach her something new now.

The spiral of water stops and Sofia falls down.

Sofia:What's wrong? Why'd we stop?

Aqua:Cause I wanna teach you something real quick.

This technique I'm about to teach you must promise to only use it against monsters and no humans.

Sofia:I promise.

At the present time CJ and Sofia were running around dodging a bunch of red things coming from the sky.

CJ:How in the world did we get to this point?!
Sofia:Monsters separated us from Wesley and started attacking us with blood!

???:*To self*They're both surprisingly fast.

???:You sure are making them run for their lives Abbadon.

The ground around the two kids start breaking.

Sofia:His attacks are acidic!

CJ:We gotta get outta here faster. Can you keep up Sofia?

The water crown appears on the girl's head.

Sofia:I'll be right behind you.

CJ:Good.

CJ activates GodSpeed. The two kids speed off. They run into a small forest.

Abbadon:*To self*What is up with these kids?

Sofia and CJ jump up into the air and pass through some wires onto a dirt road. They then both land onto the dirt ground.

CJ:Alright this should be far enough. I'm surprised you were able to actually keep up. What's your secret Ms Sofia?
Sofia:Ohh you know a little training here and there with Kiyo. Nothing new.

CJ:I see, I see. Well I can tell you've gotten a lot stronger. Good job.

Sofia turns around. The green devil instantly appears behind them and CJ notices it. He pushes Sofia out of the way and red liquid from the green devil is spit onto him.

Sofia:CJ!

Red liquid hits the girl in her left arm.

Abbadon:You both did a good job at running but still weren't able to get away.

Abbadon lands onto the ground across from the kids. The green devil does the same thing but on the opposite side of Abbadon.

Abbadon:As I'm sure you can already tell the red stuff that is currently on you both right now is acidic.