New Player

A door opens up into a rooftop where a big helicopter and a bunch of airplanes were. The Guardians, Final, and start walking around the place.

Loki:Ohh woww so this is what rich people use their money for?

Marlen:I'm sure no one would notice if one of the planes vanished outta thin air.

Officer May:You kids can't take any of the planes.

Loki:Awww man.

CJ:See anything Sofia?

Sofia:For some reason I can't see through these planes. It's almost like someone made them turn invincible.

Wesley:Seems like this killer also knew we would be here as well.

Final:They must've covered the planes with something that could leave her useless.

CJ:This killer has wayyyy too much free time.

Marlen:There's a question mark over here on this plane guys.

Loki:Do any other planes or helicopters have one?

Wesley:Not over here.

Sofia:Same over here.

Final walks over to Marlen and sees the question mark on the side of the plane. The others follow behind.

Officer May:How do we get-

Final elbows the window to the airplane breaking the glass.

Officer May:We're gonna go to jail before even finding the killer.

Loki:Very efficient.

Dark boy hops into the plane and starts looking around. He then holds his hand up revealing a bunch of pictures.

Wesley:Let us take a look at those pictures real quick.

Final gives each of the Guardians and Officer May a picture.

CJ:So we have Julius getting a bag from a fat guy in a suit. It's almost like I called it...Oh wait....I DID!

Marlen:So much for an honest man.

Sofia:What should we do with these pictures?

Officer May:If we turn them in at the station they'll just show it to everyone and if everyone sees these pictures it'll cause panic since Julius isn't the man he was said to be.

Loki:Maybe there's something else in the airplane. Maybe another clue.

Final keeps looking inside the plane. A shadow hand goes underneath the seat and grabs something underneath it. It then hands a card to Final.

Final:*To self*All about, but cannot be seen. Can be captured, but cannot be held. No throat, but can be heard. What is it?"

The boy looks all around at all the helicopters then notices them starting to pick up.

Final:Get down!

Final quickly cloaks himself in shadows as a weird gas comes from the planes and helicopters touching the Guardians.

CJ:What the hell is this?!

Marlen:Hold onto the pictures!

Everyone starts coughing. Seconds past and all the smoke vanishes into the air. Final uncloaks himself and jumps out the plane. He looks at the Guardians all on the floor still holding the pictures.

Officer May:You kids okay?

They all slowly stand back up.

Sofia:I don't feel any aura...