To The Fullest

Sofia and CJ look up at the giant monster ready to fight it. As soon as they start trying to fight, it immediately gets cut into half shocking the kids. Once the monster disappears into ash they see a person in a black hoodie. The person takes off their hoodie, revealing a guy with skin white as snow with dark red hair and multiple scars on his face.

???:Who the hell are you kids and what are you doing here?

CJ:What the-

In the overworld

Loki spits out water.

Loki:You have a brother?!

Lexi:Yep.

Sonya:But he also died?

Marlen:And able to regain his humanity in hell?

Lexi:Yeah.

Loki:How is that even possible?

Lexi:We thought it was because of our powers, but it could be any amount of things that allowed us to become human again down there.

Wesley:And the doors of death. You weren't able to get to it?

Lexi:When there's over 5000 monsters lining up to it trying to get through I'm sure you'd try to get through it as well. I'm just trying to have fun out here. I'm not crazy.

Wesley:Understood. Do you know where we can find the doors of death in our world though?

Lexi:Swore I'd never go there.

Sonya:Why?

Lexi:Because if we open those doors all the monsters down there have a way out.

Marlen:Those doors are the only thing keeping those monsters from making it back into the living world?

Lexi:Exactly and if they come through that's a lot of death and cleaning up.

Loki:What if we open the doors in a small amount of time for CJ and Sofia to get out then close it immediately?

Lexi:I don't know what would happen, but that's a big gamble since we'd have to hope the kids are actually there. For all we know they could already have succumbed to the harsh conditions of hell.

Wesley:They're alive still.

Lexi:How do you know that, exactly?

Wesley:Because Sofia promised they'd get out alive.

Lexi:Well promises can easily be broken especially when Hell is involved.

Wesley:We're not asking you to come with us, we just want to save our friends. You got a second chance at life, those two won't have that type of luxury.

Lexi:I know that, why do you think I live the way I do now? Getting a second life is one thing for sure, but making a better life, that's the trick.

Marlen:You can make a better life for so many others we you help us save them.

Lexi:Or I could doom all the Realms.

Loki:We won't let the monsters get out of hell.

Lexi:How can you kids be so sure you have what it takes to accomplish that feat?

Sonya:Because if we don't get them back how could I possibly go to their wedding?
Marlen:Yeah and I got the perfect dress for it too!

Loki:Who else is gonna crack jokes while sparing?!
Lexi smirks.

Wesley:So what's your answer? Are you gonna help us... or stand idly by letting two kids die?
Lexi stands up.

Lexi:Fine, I'll show you kids where the doors of death are located. But we can't get there by teleportation crystals and going on foot would take too long.