A New Light

The 6 walk over to a restaurant still open.

Sofia:He's inside.                                

Loki:Never would've expected a villain would go here before getting arrested.

Final opens up the door and walks in with the rest following behind. They look around and see a single person looking like they were in their late 20's with short dirty blonde hair with green eyes wearing a green jacket just sitting down in a booth. A waitress gives the man a cup of coffee then walks back off.

Rune:Ah looks like you all finally found me.

Final appears next to the guy and slams his head into the table.

Final:You have no right to talk after all the shit you did.

Rune:Taking away all my rights to speak now I see.

CJ:No need to start playing dumb. You have about 5 minutes until the cops come barging in here putting cuffs around you.

Rune:Oh I'm not playing dumb. I'm just relaxing after a successful win.

Marlen:You think you won?

Rune:Have you kids not been paying attention for the past few days? The whole city realizes all the lies they've been filled with.

Final:What do you want?
Rune:"Want"? Ohhhh boy if only you 6 knew how long I've awaited this very moment. For my entire life I've been invisible. But it does seem like that won't be the case anymore, will it? Everyone in this city will remember me. All of us.

Wesley:We don't need to be remembered. That's not the reason we do the stuff we do.

Rune:I'm sure you're right, but after today they'll definitely remember what you all did. Isn't that right......Yami Sasaki?

A shocked expression appears on everyone's faces.

Rune:*Crazy*Hahahaha! You have NOOO idea how long I've wanted to say that ever since I figured it out. And I'm sure you all realized I was there that day when Mr. Sasaki promised us with lies about the Antantaru Restoration Project. Was in the very back. Few years passed and he just magically died. And with his death everyone just forgot about the orphans. The only thing those bastards could talk about was you. "Oh poor Yami", "I hope he can find peace", " It's so sad to have your parent's die at such a young age". But when it came to us when one of us died no one cared. They just went on with their day didn't even bat an eye. All those babies DIED during the winter and NOTHING changed. But yes all the money from the boy whose parents were loaded is what people should really talk about. But happily we were able to get the other phony liars in the city.

CJ:We?

Final remembers all the letters that were said to be for him.

Final:Why'd you write those letters to me?

Rune:What are you talking about? I told you from the start we've been doing this together. You're a big factor in this. The others lost their powers, but you. You knew the riddles while they just there watching. YOU did everything along with me.

Final:We did nothing together. The Guardians helped me with some of those clues. You were the one just sitting around contributing nothing.

Rune:Wrong again. I asked for you to find the snake and that's exactly what you did. We make such a better team than you do with those kids.

Final:I don't know who the hell you even are.

Rune:You might not, but you sure showed me that all it took was fear and violence. You're such an inspiration to all.