Cursed Child

In the Void of Nothingness

With the 5 being sucked into the Doors of Death, they have each been split up from each other. One group being Marlen and Sonya. The other consists of Wesley and Loki. Then Lexi was all alone. But all of them ended up somewhere throughout the Void of Nothingness. In one section of the world. Marlen and Sonya wake up.

Sonya:Where are we?

The two look around and see the terrain.

Marlen:We must've been sucked into the Doors of Death and ended up here.

Marlen stands up.

Sonya:Where are the others then?

Marlen:They gotta be here somewhere as well.

She helps Sonya stand up.

Marlen:Let's get moving. We have to find them.

Sonya:Yeah.

The two start walking around. Sonya looks at all of the weird stones growing all over the place.

Sonya:This place sure gives me the creeps.

Marlen:It is Hell I'd suspect it to be creepy. *To self*But I imagined it to have a lot more fire to it. And there to be monsters down here, but we haven't crossed a single thing, but these rocks. Where are you two?
Sonya:How do you suspect we find the others down here?

Marlen tries to focus and sense the others' aura but she couldn't sense anything.

Marlen:I can't sense anyones aura's not even yours, so that's out of the question.

Sonya:Must be some dark field down here stopping you from doing that.

Marlen:Yeah, and if that's the case we'll just have to hope that we meet them again.

The girl closes her eyes.

Marlen:*To self*I can't wait for this all to be over so we can hang out with each other like we used to. And maybe even head to the-

Sonya:Beach!

Marlen:You read my mind.

Sonya:No I didn't, there's a beach in front of us! Look!

Flower girl opens up her eyes and sees dark sand with a bunch of water farther than the normal eye could see filled with more of the strange rocks connecting to each other.

Marlen:A beach in Hell?

Sonya:I know right? Guess anything can happen down here.

Marlen:Strange. This doesn't fit the description of Hell Lexi told us. She said there were rare rivers but not a whole ocean.

Sonya:Things probably changed while she was gone.

Marlen:Something's not right here.

Marlen steps on something. She looks down and sees a Bronze Dagger. The girl picks it up and feels a form of familiarity with it.

Marlen:This dagger...

Sonya:Watch out!

Sonya pushes the girl out of the way, making the dagger drop to the ground as a wave of dark monsters engulf her, dragging her up into the sky.

Marlen:Sonya!

Marlen covers her fist in aura and punches one part of the dark monsters making the rest disintegrate. Sonya falls down, but Marlen catches her.

Marlen:You alright?

Sonya:Yeah, thanks.

Nature girl puts Sonya down onto her feet.