Niflheim

Inside Terra's office CJ, Wesley, and Sofia were in pajamas looking at Terra and Marlen.

Terra:We've gotten reports from the Meishu in Celetsial Kainalu about some disappearances happening all around the main town. He tried to get it dealt with, but each time he sent out a squad they never came back. So now he wants some help and I told him you 3 were the perfect candidates for this.

CJ:Only 3 of us?

Terra:Yep, you three will be just enough for this mission.

Wesley:What about you Marlen?

Marlen:I'm staying here with Terra for some more training.

CJ:So you're just gonna sit here and be lazy while we're out risking our lives?
Marlen punches the boy in the face knocking him onto the floor.

Marlen:Anymore questions?

Sofia:What about Loki? He'll just be home by himself.

Terra:No need to worry about Loki he'll be just fine. I'll have Cody or someone train him for a bit.

Wesley:I see.

Terra:Well then here are some crystals to get to Celestial. And heres a map to the main town once you get to the realm.

She hands Wesley a map then gives Sofia 3 crystals.

Terra:Good luck tonight you 3. Do our realm proud. You are dismissed.

Guardians:Yes ma'am.

Sofia:Cya Marlen.

Sofia picks up the boy then follows Wesley. Marlen waves towards the 3 as they leave the room. A few minutes later at the Guardians house.

CJ:Do we have everything we need for tonight guys?

Wesley:I got the map.

Sofia:The crystals are in this bag.

The 3 start walking down the hallway.

CJ:And we got all our weapons. I should head over to Sonya soon to repair my scythe.

Wesley:Let's tell Loki we'll be out for a while.

CJ:Yeah, you're right.

They get to Loki's door. Inside the room.

Loki:Time to go.

Loki gets ready to head out the window, but someone knocks on his door.

Loki:Yes?
CJ:Yo, Loki, me, Sofia, and Wesley are heading out on a mission. We should be back by the morning. Marlen also already went off with Terra to some hospital in another town pretty far from here so you'll be here by yourself. You think you'll be fine?

Loki:Yeah, I'll hold the fort down. Good luck on the mission you three.

Sofia:Thanks Loki. Sleep well.

Wesley:Hopefully we'll get through it if this bozo doesn't mess things up.

CJ:I haven't messed up a mission in so long Wesley. You can't hold that on me. We'll be heading off now Loki.

They walk into the living room.

CJ:Alright you two ready?

Sofia:Yep.

CJ:Let the mission begin then.

Each one grab a crystal to Celestial. They start glowing then vanish. A few minutes later on the outskirts of a town. A civilian walks on the bridge trying to get on the other side. Outta no where a dark entity comes from above covering the entire bridge. Over in the main town in Celestial. The Guardians look at Lexi running from store to store with disbelief.