A World Without

In the real world CJ was sleeping in his bed shaking.

CJ:No it can't be true. This can't be happening!

Someone knocks on his door.

Riyu:Yo CJ!

Someone else knocks on it even louder.

Marlen:Get out the room or we'll be late and I'll kill you!

Sofia:We have the field trip today in 15 minutes.

CJ wakes up.

CJ:HUH! I overslept!
The boy gets out his bed instantly. He runs over to the door and opens it up letting everyone in.

Wesley:It's not like you to oversleep before a field trip.

CJ:I know right.

Loki:Don't you normally have that annoying alarm clock?

An alarm clock goes off. Riyu presses the button to stop it.

Riyu:We'll help you pack I suppose.

CJ:Thanks.

CJ picks up a shirt then looks inside of a mirror. A dark aura appears behind him and black eyes do as well scaring him. Epiales then pops up in the middle of the room.

CJ:Jack Skelengton?! You're just supposed to be apart of my dream? And I killed you!

Lightning Wolf:Stupid kid you could never get rid of me in a mere dream. I follow you everywhere you go!

The vampire starts laughing and as he does the room starts breaking down then the kids start getting encapsulated by darkness.

CJ:NOOO!

He backs up into his mirror and the hand of Epiales grabs him.

Epiales:We're apart of you now! You might seal or kill us, but we won't ever be far away. I'll be back.... And this time I'll take over EVERYTHING!

CJ:Please STOPPPPP!!

Sofia:CJ wake up!

CJ wakes up on a bus.

Loki:Why would we stop? We're almost at the camp grounds.

Riyu:Are you alright bro?

CJ:*Chuckles* I'm totally fine. Never better.

Loki:This is going to be the best trip EVER! We're going to climb mountains, climb back down mountains, then go INSIDE mountains.

Wesley:Yeah probably not going to just do that.

Loki:Maybe you're not.

Terra:Attention students. We've almost arrived at our destination. But before we do arrive, me and my sister Sara would like to thank you all for being able to raise enough money to go on this field trip.

Sara:When we were your age we made some of our favorite memories in these woods. And we're sure you'll do the same.

Terra:Now who's ready for Camp Eternal?!

All the kids on the bus start cheering.

CJ:Since when have Sara and Terra been sisters?

Elijah:Ever since they were born.

CJ:*To self*Everything really must've been a dream.

The boy looks out the window. A song starts on the bus. 10 minutes later the bus gets into the woods and pulls up next to a big wooden building. Kids start getting off the bus.

Loki:It's soo cool hereee! Where's the nearest mountain?

Marlen:I'm just looking to relax. After all those tests we took I deserve it.