Chapter 40: My Crazy Boy

Oh my- I can't believe we're already at chapter 40 I swear it's like I was on chapter 3 like a day ago 😩 We have come so far...

THANK YOU MY LOVES, BUT DON'T BE SCARED THIS BOOK ISN'T OVER YET, I'm just having a sab moment again.

Also, the person who reads this. You're now my friend 😙

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

I whine, "Silas, you're being dramatic," every time I try to stand up he just makes me lay down on the bed over and over again.

My leg however still hurts but I have been laying in this bed for a week straight and I'm getting tired of it.

"You almost died," Silas glares at me, "I'm not being dramatic."

I bite my lip and lift my shoulders, "You kinda are-," I shortly stop talking when his glare almost pierces through my body, his head cocking to the side.

"I just want to walk around the room," I try again but it doesn't get me anywhere, "You can't even stand up, how are you going to walk?" Silas chuckles.

I'm now the one glaring up at him, "Maybe it's because you keep laying me down when I try standing up?"

I sit upon the huge soft bed and glare at Silas once again, "You could just help me up?" I suggest and he shakes his head, laughter escaping his mouth.

"I love seeing you struggle," He snickers but his smile soon disappears when I narrow my eyes at him.

He quickly makes his way over to me, "But I love you more so I'll help you," I try to hide the blush on my face when he says that he loves me.

You're still mad at him.

Honestly, I'm not that mad at him anymore. I just want to find out what he would do to get me back.

He takes hold of my arms and pulls me to my feet, one of his arms wrapping around my waist to keep me up.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" I say but he only rolls his eyes. Silas' eyes trail from my eyes to my lips and I suppress a smirk.

He was about to dip his head closer, wanting to plant a kiss on my lips but unfortunately for him, I avoid his efforts.

"What did I say?" I question, raising my eyebrows and he groans, "You'll have to earn my forgiveness." I add, only wanting to burst out laughing at his facial expressions.

"So that means no kissing or anything else until you earn it." His eyes trail towards mine with his eyebrows raised.

Silas throws his head back heaving a sigh, "You want to kill me, don't you?" I chuckle when his dramatic side is showing.