4.

I left my phone on top of the counter as I drank my hot chocolate, it was between me and Yato, it was so peaceful like this and I couldn't help but think about my mother, I wonder how her day is going.

I set my mug down and took out my wallet, after counting the money I separated some and put it in a different pocket 'I think I'll take mom shopping next time she doesn't work' The two guys -and cat- looked at the girl who was deep in thought sometimes mumbling something under her breath.

Yato turned to the guy behind the counter "So, Fuyuhiko right?"​ Fuyuhiko stared at Yato for some seconds before gasping "I forgot to introduce myself!" He took off the white apron he was using and walked out from behind the counter, standing in front of Yato he bowed "I am Fischer Fuyuhiko, feel free to call me Fuyuhiko!" Yato could tell that Fuyuhiko had a slight accent, he couldn't recognize where the accent was from though.

Yato got up and bowed too "I am Arataki Yato! Please call me Yato!" They stood up straight again, Yato sat down and Fuyuhiko went to the back of the counter once again "Boss told me that you two are childhood friends so..." He looked at the girl beside him who was still deep in thought, mumbling something about 'gift' and 'mom' "How was she as a child?"

Fuyuhiko raised an eyebrow at Yato calling you boss but still gave him a reply "She was a rascal" he closed his eyes with a fond smile and crossed his arms "She would run left and right, getting into fights with older kids and then she would take their lunch money" he chuckled "If I'm not mistaken she also beat up the leader of a delinquent gang, thought no one besides me and the guy's friends know because she threatened to steal their lunch money if they told someone..." 

'threatened to steal their lunch money??' Yato looked at the girl beside him once again "Sometimes one of his friends would come look for her" he pat Nami "She had stopped beating up other people and instead would do some works and get paid for it" Nami meowed at him "So this guy would always come here, ask her to do some random things, give her a bunch of money and then leave"

"Who was that guy?" Fuyuhiko sighed "I never got his name but, he had short tousled blonde hair and droopy lilac eyes, he was a few years older than us I think, he kept coming here until some days after [Name] got sent to Juvie"

"Was that Haitani Ran?" Yato tilted his head "Haitani? No, by Ran you mean the Wednesday Adams blonde knock off right?" Fuyuhiko stared curiously at Yato "Wed- Yes." The teen with dual colored skin looked to the ceiling "No it wasn't Ran" at that someone pushed the door wide open "I heard my name!" You snapped out of your thoughts and sighed with annoyance before looking at Ran "Hey Annabelle"

"Hey there [Nickname], you know, I'm sad" he walked to the girl who was still sitting and slumped on top of her, getting grumbles of protest from her "Get the fuck off dude! You're heavy!" Ran sighed and only slumped further, his hands sneaked down and held onto her waist so she wouldn't be able to push him off "Why won't you reply to my teeexttss~" he dragged off "Because you are annoying!" Yato and Fuyuhiko could see the corners of Ran's lips raising slightly even though he was acting sad.

"Get ooff! Where's chicken little?! Rindou get your brother off of me!!" Ran chuckled "I didn't bring him" Ran winced as you pulled one of his braids "Ha? You really left the cute brother behind?!" The corners of his lips turned down "I'm the cute brother!" You put a hand on his cheek and tried to push him away but that only made him tighten his hold on you "No, Rindou is!" "Why are you talking about me?" The four teens turned to the door, Ran letting go of you -you were still pulling on one of his braids thought, but Ran didn't mind- Fuyuhiko was holding Nami and your mug, scared that you could knock the mug from the counter while... Wrestling Ran? And Nami... She just didn't like the braided male, Yato started sweating when he realized he was in the same room as the Haitani brothers and looked at his boss with worry 'PLEASE BOSS LET GO OF RAN'S HAIR, YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!'

There stood in all his four eyed glory, the one and only Chicken little! Or Haitani Rindou... "Hey Chicken little" "Fuck off, I regret coming to see you" Yato gulped and watched as his boss snorted at what Rindou said 'Please [Name] take this seriously!!' "Don't worry Rindou, you are my favorite Haitani." To prove her point she tugged on Ran's braid and said guy sucked a breath through his teeth.

Yato looked back and forth between the Haitanis and [Name], his eyes wide and he was nervous 'She knows them? Why is she being disrespectful then?!' Ran held the hand pulling on his braid, "Let's go drink something!" [Name] and Rindou looked up at Ran with blank faces "Ran, I don't drink" "She doesn't drink" they said at the same time and then fist bumped without looking away from Ran "Eh, how old are you again? 17 right? It's never too late to-" "No" "Yeah Ran, she said no!" Rindou crossed his arms and smirked at his older brother.

I let go of Ran's braid and pulled my hand away from him before turning to Fuyuhiko "Hiko, can I have more hot chocolate?" Said teen smiled at me "Of course [Nickname]" Rindou glared at Yato and motioned for him to get out of the seat beside me "Oi can I get hot chocolate too?" Rindou looked at Fuyuhiko after sitting down, Fuyuhiko smiled at him "100Yen" "Hah?" 

Ran chuckled "I thought [Nickname] here was the one obsessed with money~" he pulled 200 yen from his wallet and put it on top of the counter "I want some too" Fuyuhiko closed his eyes, smile still present on his face "For you it's 600 yen" Ran really wanted to hit this guy, but sadly Fuyuhiko's childhood friend is sitting right beside Ran and he can feel her staring at him, waiting for him to do something against the guy with dual colored skin, Ran pulled 500 more yen and gave it to Fuyuhiko.

​​⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

After a lot of bickering Yato and I were walking to my apartment, even though I kicked his ass he still insisted in walking me home since 'Girls shouldn't walk alone during the night' So now here we are, Ran and Rindou tried to come with us but Rindou gave up and Nami attacked Ran to give me an opening to run away. 

They couldn't follow us since they don't know where I live, as we walked Yato pulled me around a lot since I got distracted by looking at the sky and almost fell or hit poles multiple times.

I stopped with a sigh and extended my hand on Yato's direction, my palm turned up. Yato looked at my blank face and then my hand before reaching inside his pocket and pulling out his phone, I raised an eyebrow as he put his phone on my hand, the blonde looked at my face before reaching inside his other pocket and doing the same with his wallet.

"Yato... I wanted your hand" He blinked "oh-" "Take your things back" he nodded and took his phone and wallet back, after putting them away he held my hand and we resumed our walk.