5.

Yato walked into his apartment "I'm home" But no one replied, that didn't surprise him thought, his parents were never home and his little brother was probably asleep or using headphones, he pulled out his phone and checked the time, it was 11Pm so he walked to his brother's room to tuck him in, just in case the little boy was still up.

Before opening the door he saw the light was turned on, as he opened the door the little boy with blonde fluffy hair took off his headphones and put down the book he was reading "Welcome home Onii-san!" Yato smiled when his brother jumped from the bed to give him a hug  "Eyy, missed me, Zack?" The little boy looked up at him and nodded with a smile.

Zack let go of him and jumped on his bed, laying down properly he looked at his brother "Can you tell me what you did today while you tuck me in?" Yato nodded with a chuckle.

Yato pulled the covers and put the book Zack was reading on the bedside table before pulling a chair that stood by the door and sitting down beside the bed "Remember when I told you about the lady who gets paid to beat delinquents up?" Zack nodded, his face filling with excitement "She got paid to beat me up-" "WhAt?!" Yato coughed on his hand "But they refused to pay her, so she beat them up and now were friends"

 "Today I realized how strong she actually is... She got paid to beat up an entire gang, she eradicated a gang... In one day..." "REALLY?!?  She's so cool!" Yato chuckled before reaching inside his pocket, when he felt the money there he looked at his little brother with fond eyes "And guess what? Tomorrow you'll hang out with big brother the entire day!" The little boy jumped up from his bed and clinged onto his big brother "Wahh! really onii-san?" The older teen with tanned skin chuckled "Yeah! You better go to bed now"

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

I sat on the couch, staring at the TV with a empty bowl of ramen on my lap "I guess she's working till late today... Again" I slowly got up and walked to the kitchen to wash the ramen bowl. With a sigh I went to my room, changed into sweatpants and a loose black shirt.

I grabbed a black messengers bag from under my bed and stuffed a hoodie, some money, my phone and headphones, in there, leaving my room I grabbed my keys and left the apartment closing and locking the door behind me.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Kazutora laid on the hard bed of the juvenile center, he felt tired but couldn't fall asleep, his finger flicked the bell earring on his left ear, the noise of the bell annoying all the other delinquents who tried to sleep, he didn't mind their grumbles and shouts of anger though.

All he could think about is the girl who he had gifted the earring that was supposed to be on his right ear, a fond smile on his face as he remembered the girl who sat on a guy's shoulder so she could watch the fight happening in the middle of the circle.

And in the middle of all the shouts he could only hear her voice praising him after he knocked the other teen out, all he could feel was her hand that held his -to help him get up-, her slight calloused hands from fighting felt so gentle as she brushed his hair out of his face -she was actually cleaning blood from his forehead-, it felt as if they were the only people on Earth at that moment.

Some months after that he managed to get close to the girl who only seemed to care about money, and so he used his left earring that had broke -it broke during a fight, he only had the bell now- to make a... Makeshift necklace for her, once she left juvie she could change the string for something else.

He turned on his bed and stared at the door, he couldn't help the excitement of knowing that he would be out soon, his body trembled in excitement and he couldn't help the laugh bubbling out of his chest.