60.

꒰🚂꒱Short chapter just to get back to writing ❣
How are y'all feeling today?

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

It was dark and cold when you woke up, you recognized the place as your room in the Mazgan household...

But what are you doing here?

You should be helping Kazutora and those two guys!

You got of the bed in a rush, that caused you to fall on your knees, when you looked down you noticed that your hands were bandaged.

You undid the bandages and flinched you saw the state your knuckles were in.

At that moment you remembered something...

did you do it again?

You felt a wave of nausea hit you and your eyes started to sting, you covered your mouth and ran to the bathroom.

You lost control again.

Did you kill someone again?

You remember it now.

As soon as you got to Hell's gate hideout... Kazutora and those two guys who had helped you... They were beaten up so badly that you saw a puddle of blood forming under them.

And then you blacked out.

It started to get harder to breath as you remembered the state the guys from Hell's gate were left in.

"[na]..."

It felt as if you were drowning, you covered your ears... You heard voices that weren't yours...

They mocked you.

You were so lost that you didn't even hear the rushed footsteps approaching you.

"[Name]!!" Baji held you by your shoulders and looked at you "Hey! Focus on me alright" he held your face just like he had done before "Breath" you did as he told, and slowly your breathing got better.

"Baji..." He frowned at how weak you sounded "did I- what did I do?" His frown deepened as he saw tears rolling down your cheeks "Don't worry about it, those guys are going to the hospital but they'll be ok" you nodded slowly "what about Kazutora and those two?"

"They are also going to be ok" Baji pulled you in for a hug and stroked the back of your head "I'm glad" You smiled in relief.

However, Baji's frown didn't lessen... He remembered how you seemed to lose control when you saw the state Kazutora was in, but he didn't blame you, he would've killed those guys if something happened to Kazutora.

But... You had killed before so why did you react like this... It was a good thing your brothers appeared.

Still there was something he couldn't understand, your brothers said no one was able to stop you before, that when you go on a "rampage" like that you only stopped once you had gotten rid of what got you to lose control.

But you listened to him, you stopped when he told you to. You were covered in the blood of the guys who angered you and yet you smiled at him as if you two were old friends.

He stopped your rampage, just like he was able to stop Mikey once his "dark impulses" got out of control...

He looked down at you and smiled once he realized you had fallen asleep, and so he pulled you closer 'I'll stay by your side then, that way I'll stop you before you can destroy yourself'

ʢ• ͡•ʢ• ͡•ʢ• ͡•ʡʢ• ͡•ʢ• ͡•ʢ• ͡•ʡsomewhere else

"I- I don't understand I knew her long before he did! For fuck's sake we were together in the original timeline!" He pulled on his hair "S-So why Baji?!"

The man by the window discarded his cigarette and looked at his blonde friend "Wasn't Baji the one who introduced you to her in the original timeline?"

He rubbed his eyes -he wanted to rest even if just for a bit- "The only reason she meet you instead of Baji when she was young" he watched the blonde teen throw things around "Is because Manjiro sent you to the hospital back then" as he finished talking he touched the corners of his mouth.

The place where the blonde had scars now.

"Meeting her before him only proves that we are meant to be together! We can stay with Mikey forever!" The black haired man sighed and fished another cigarette from his pocket "You shouldn't be breaking your things" he exhaled the smoke "Your brother is going to get angry"

.·:*¨༺༻¨*:·.

I got no idea if Baji can stop Mikey's dark impulses but I'm going with that here.

There's a reason for Baji, [Name], and Emma being able to make Mikey snap out of it(??)

Also, this chapter will probably make y'all confused and I'm sorry for that, I'm trying my best to make things make sense.

Also I'll go back to updating BASTARD, but updates will be slower since I'm sick and well- gotta figure out how to work with the last chapters....