22.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ONE WEEK BEFORE HALLOWEEN

Sanzu sat in front of you, he had just told you what Hanagaki was told by Kazutora, apparently he saw him being led into Valhalla's hideout. Apparently he came to find you as soon as he left that place, you pressed a thumb on your bottom lip and looked at the ceiling. You stopped thinking and your hand fell to your side, Eliza was taking a nap on your room, your mother was probably out with Rei.

You looked at Sanzu "Why did you come to me and not Mikey?" You squinted your eyes at him, he wasn't using his mask and so you could clearly see his cheeks turn slight pink "I-" he took a deep breath before looking at you with a straight face "I am loyal to you" "Hah?" You raised an eyebrow "Is your loyalty something so cheap that you'll give it to anyone?" His eyes widened and he shook his head "No! My loyalty was always yours!" You crossed your arms and rested one leg over the other "You gotta believe me!" He looked down at reached to touch the scars on his face "Would you... Like to mark me...? As a token of my loyalty?"

You could see his hands shaking while his eyes were fixated on you "What..." You stood up "You-" you reached your hands up and tugged on your hair "Are you really suggesting the same thing Sano Manjiro did to you- really?!" You went to 'No, no, no, don't get mad at him... Soon enough he'll get tired and go back to Manjiro' you side eyed to guy who stood a few feet away from you, he had stood up from the chair he was before and was standing awkwardly looking at you with sad eyes "Sanzu" you turned to him fully with a stern face "If you want me to trust you, then plead your loyalty to me" You watched as he fought back a smile, he got on his knees and lowered his head so it was touching the floor.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

"It's weird that Kisaki is in Toman while Hanma is in Valhalla, Hanma also wasn't the one who created it" Sanzu blinked "Why do you think them not being together is weird?" You rolled your eyes "Reason number one, both of them came looking for me, but after staring at me for a few minutes Kisaki got up and walked away and Hanma..." You scoffed when you remembered that encounter "He went right after Kisaki like an obedient dog" 

"Reason number two, they were both leader's of moebius, what guarantees that this wasn't all Kisaki's plan from the beginning?" Sanzu nodded "and three, I've seen them together before" you slurped your instant noodles when you stopped talking, while Sanzu ate some potato chips.

"So this is all Kisaki's plan?" You put the finished bowl of noodles on top of the coffee table before man spreading and pressing a thumb on your bottom lip "Probably, but my words should be taken with a grain of salt since I'm not really sure about it" your eyes wandered through the ceiling "Y'know, I've been wondering if there's any other motive for Baji to join the enemy" Sanzu stayed quiet for a few seconds "His vice-captain Chifuyu Matsuno might know something" you hummed as you stood up and grabbed your bowl "Whelp, I'm going to bed" Sanzu nodded "I'll be taking my leave then" he put his mask back on "Have a safe trip back home" "Thank you"

You washed the bowl and set it to dry before going to your room, you pushed Eliza a bit to the side so you could lay down too.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

You sat up on your bed and looked at the little girl who was asleep while clutching one of your plushies close to herself. You looked at the sleeping Kazutora and saw him holding the plushie you had gotten for him during the festival.

Before you could leave your room you hear Kazutora calling you, you looked at him "Who's the guy sleeping on the couch?" You frowned at the mention of Rei "Apparently he's my father" you saw as he laid down once again "No, no, get up Kazutora" he groaned "But whyy" you yawned and he slowly got up "I'll make breakfast now"

After you set breakfast on the table you called your mother "Have you called your father?" You frowned "Rasputin is my father, not that guy" she sighed "Pumpkin, I'll be straight with you... I still love your father, and- I really don't want you to force yourself but... Please try to get along with him" she held both of your hands "For me?" You looked at the floor "Alright... I'll try" she gave you a hug before she skipped to the kitchen.

You stared at the man who was sleeping on the couch 'I want to kick him out' side eyed your mother who was peeking on you from the kitchen and with a sigh you shook his awake, not gently like you shook your mother but for Hikari that was better than you throwing him outside "Go eat." You said and went to your room to call Eliza.

You sat on the space beside her and shook her gently "Eli, wake up I made pancakes" you watched with a smile as she sat up with squinted eyes and dried drool on her chin "Pan...cakes?" You hummed and her eyes snapped open "Pancakes!!" She hugged you before literally throwing herself out of the bed and running to the kitchen "Be careful Eli!" You ran after her.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ BONUS ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・IN A CERTAIN FUTURE

Zack yawned, he was on his second year of middle school now and he was waiting on the school entrance for someone, he watched anxiously as the p.e teacher started closing the school gates.

Suddenly the teacher yelled and tried to close it faster, suddenly a guy with short dark red hair jumped and landed right beside the teacher "YOU ARE LATE YOUNG MAN!!" He heard the ginger laugh while he ran in his direction "But you didn't close the gates yet teach!!" The ginger jumped on Zack and hugged him tightly "Heyyy buddy missed me?" He let go of the hug but kept one arm around Zack's shoulders while they walked to class.

"Eli, you didn't do your tie properly" Zack stopped in front of his ginger friend and started redoing his tie "Meh, you know I don't know how to tie this thing" Zack sighed as he stared at his childhood friend "Yah, you can't tie your own tie but can name everything Luna likes huh" he watched as Eli's cheeks started to get red "Hey, hey, hey, tying this is hard, remembering what she likes isn't!" Zack rolled his eyes and started walking again "You are hopeless" Eli giggled.

When their class ended Eli picked Zack up bridal style and bolted out of the classroom, they stopped in front of Luna's class and Eli set his blonde friend down and looked at him nervously "How do I look? Is my hair alright?!" Zack punched Eli's shoulder "Shut up idiot, you are the most handsome guy in our middle school what are you worried about?" Eli smile bashfully and played with his fingers "Thanks Zack" He went into Luna's class and soon both of them went to the rooftop to talk.

Zack sat under a tree as he remembered how Eli always thought he hated Luna when they were kids, he chuckled "Well, at least he's happy" he leaned against the tree and was about to fall asleep when he saw Eli running in his direction with a big grin "Zack, she accepted Zack!!" The blonde rolled his eyes "I told you there was no need to be nervous"

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Have a good day/night!