37.

You stood on the place Takemichi asked you to meet him -you didn't lean against the wall because you didn't want to get the jacket Mitsuya made for you dirty- and listened as him and Chifuyu talked about future and Takemichi being 26 years old inside "Hey, should you guys really talk about that in the open like this?" You stared at them with narrowed eyes "[Name]-chan!" Chifuyu flinched and covered his mouth while Takemichi grinned "You were listening? That's gonna make it easier to tell yo-" "You are a time traveler?" "How-" you rolled your eyes "You guys were literally talking about you going back to the future-"

"Takemitchy!" You three turned to the voice and saw Hakkai "Finally found you" He sat on the bench while Takemichi sat on the stairs beside Hakkai, Chifuyu sat on top of the stairs in front of Hakkai, you sat on your knees "Can you tell Taka-chan that I said thanks?" He looked at the floor "huh?" Takemichi muttered "Uhh... Sure, but why?" The taller guy stared at the floor in silence for some seconds "My home life is... Complicated, we don't have a mom in our family. And since we were little, our dad's hardly ever been home" 

"And so, the one in charge is Taiju, the oldest" He closed his eyes "He's been a "king" since he was young, though he was bigger and just plain stronger than other kids, more than anything, he's always been good at capturing people's hearts" you scowled 'Yeah right, he's always been good at capturing the hearts of idiots who don't have brains' "All of his followers love him" 'Followers? Does he have a cult?'

"Taiju's an expert at using violence" he opened his eyes and stared straight ahead "He doesn't pull any punches. If he beats someone, he goes throughout with it, even if it's to his own siblings" 'he do be havin' war flashbacks right now-' "I thought love was supposed to be painful, because that's how I was raised, that was normal for me" he looked up with a smile "Taka-chan turned my world upside down, it was a real shock" you looked to the floor with a sad frown 'Why is he telling us about his past? I didn't get paid for this' Hakkai saw this and his cheeks went slight pink since he thought you were sad because he was leaving Toman.

You listened intently as he kept talking, and just like that your anger towards Taiju grew even more, so much that you cheered internally once he announced he was going to kill Taiju 'As much as that notice makes me happy, I won't let someone who just wants to protect his family get his hands dirty, I also want to kill him after all' You opened your eyes when you heard him saying bye.

"Why are you telling this to us?" Takemichi asked "Putting my determination into words... If I don't do that I'll get too scared, I'm weak like that" he grinned and turned around "I didn't know you for long, but it was fun Takemitchy" he turned his head to look at me, his cheeks were completely red and he had a shaky smile "S-SeE you a-arOund [N-N-N]- Enkonomyia-san!" And like that he speed walked out of there 'What...' 

"Chifuyu" you looked to Takemichi who was stand in beside Chifuyu now "This really pisses me off somehow" "Huh" "He's so cornered...by his own brother, that he thinks he has to kill him, you know?" Chifuyu stared at Takemichi in silence "We can't let Taiju get away with this!" You raised your eyebrows and looked at him with an amused smirk "This is what's gonna happen Chifuyu, were gonna crush the Black Dragons!" Your smirk turned into a mischievous smile as you watched Chifuyu try to convince Takemichi to forget about fighting the black dragons and instead convince Hakkai to forget about killing his brother 'Is this why Hinata likes him? I might be starting to understand why she likes him but I still prefer her' your smile disappeared when Takemichi stood in front of you and extended his hand in your direction, his face was still full of determination but if you looked hard enough you could see a bit of pink on his cheeks "Can you help me [Name]-chan? I know you want to leave Toman, but please help me and I'll get the money for you later" you stared at his hand with a blank face before smiling softly "I'll make an exception" you grabbed his hand and stood up, he looked at you with confusion all over his face.

"I won't be leaving Toman, and you don't need to pay me for this" He grinned "Thank you!" He pulled you in for a hug but froze and stepped away "S-Sorry [Name]-chan" you shook your head and pulled him into a hug "What'cha staring at Chifuyu? Come here you too!" You pulled him into the hug with you two and chuckled "We'll crush Taiju" your chuckle turned ominous and Takemichi mumbled something from where he had his head buried on your neck "and the black dragons" you nodded "And the black dragons!"

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

What is this that I see?? Hakkai finally talking with a girl that isn't his sister :0