57.

Mikey left his house using the clothes you always saw him in, the long coat that signaled he was the leader of Toman, black baggy pants, a white shirt, and the same slippers he was using before, he sat behind you and hugged your back before you drove off to the Musashi shrine.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Once you two arrived there you raised an eyebrow once you realized Baji and Kazutora were also there "I thought it was only the captains and vice-captains?" You meet eyes with PehYan and nodded as a greeting, although he kind of tried to kill Draken before he still had your respect for being so loyal to friend to the point he would kill someone.

"Baji and Kazutora are part of the founders so I thought it would be good to talk with them" he gritted his teeth 'And Kazutora lives with you' As Mikey walked up to them you got a notification from your mother.

꒰ఎMum❣: «Can you come here real quick»

«Hina-chan wants to talk with you and there's this blonde girl looking for you»

«Ehehe look at my daughter stealing hearts everywhere»

You chose to ignore your mother's last comment and leaned down go whisper in Mikey's ear "I gotta go home" You stood up straight and looked around "Kazutora!" He flinched when he saw you throwing something in his direction and grinned once he realized it was your bike's keys... Ragnarok's keys "You better take good care of him got it!" "Yeah!"

And just like that you started walking back home... Sadly going alone wasn't a good idea...

Once you started getting closer to your house you got ambushed by five guys that adorned a black uniform, there were golden chains attached to the wrists of the jacket and on the sides of the pants, at the top of the hoods there was two small horns made of fabric, some of them were in different colors so you assume they were from different divisions.

 The one in front of the small group smirked "So this is the crimson fox? I expected someone more intimidating" he elbowed the side of the guy closest to him, the horns atop the head of this one was blue "Uhm, it would be best to not underestimate her..." The one in front, with the red horns, rolled his eyes "Whatever Ikaru, it's a girl what could she do against us?" Ikaru, the blue one shifted uncomfortably where he stood "Reita... I think you forgot that two of the division captain's are girls..." Reita, the red one blinked "A" 

The one who stood on Reita's other side had green horns and stepped up with a sigh "It doesn't matter if she's strong or not, were here to beat her up, hopefully the shame about being defeated will make her hide away so we won't need to start a war against Toman" and just like that the four guys rushed at you, the one who you recognized as Ikaru stayed a bit behind, seeming unsure if this was the right thing.

As you fought against the five guys you failed to see a sixth approaching you from behind, you only noticed him when you felt a piercing pain on your lower back.

Seeing this the same guy who was unsure of fight you rushed past you and punched the guy straight on the nose "What are you doing Ikaru?!" Ikaru raised his hands and anxiously pulled his hair "This isn't right!!" Reita frowned and kicked the side of the guy with the green horns "Well, if my little brother thinks this isn't right, it isn't right!"

"We shouldn't be doing it like this! Boss likes when things are fair not- not like this!!" Although you were in pain the sight of the anxious teenager was making you nervous so you gave him a pat on the while gritting your teeth "Hey I'm alright, let's finish this already so I can deal with this wou-" "Sorry Foxie but we can't let you do that!" You glared at Reita who had taken off the jacket of his uniform "You are injured because of us, and we... Kind of betrayed our gang because of you so... From now on we are each other's responsibility"

"Eh?" You deadpanned at the taller guy as he grinned down at you.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

They weren't having problems fighting the others so you sneaked away while they fought, you took off your jacket and wrapped it around your lower back, more precisely on top of the wound and rushed home.

As you opened the door you heard Hinata's voice and another one you recognized as Emma's, you sucked in a breath and smiled before walking in "I'm home!" Hikari stood up and pulled you into a hug "I missed you pumpkin!" You tensed as she accidentally pressed your wound "I missed you too mom, I'll go chance clothes and I'll be right back"

As you left Emma noticed how you were tense "Hikari-san?" "Yes dear?" "Can I go to te bathroom?" She nodded and pointed in a direction "It's the last door" Emma smiled and stood up, as she walked to the bathroom she heard Hinata talking "Hikari-chan, I'll wait outside since Takemichi is already on his way" "I'll wait outside with you, i need to meet my in-law after all!" She couldn't hear what was said at the end.

Emma stood in front of the door that had a sign with your name, she held the doorknob and twisted it.

As she opened the door and saw you she got pulled into the dark room and the door was slammed behind her.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

I'll get back into writing soon enough.

Kakeru Reita: middle child, has brown hair, his skin has a dark complexion, light brown eyes.

Kakeru Ikaru: Youngest of the family, has white hair with the ends dyed blue, pale skin, and blue eyes... Sometimes he's mistaken for someone else... Wonder who -it's not Izana nor a cannon character-