25.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・HALLOWEEN

You, Hanagaki, and Matsuno stood by the entrance of the place full of abandoned cars, amidst a sea of delinquents, Hanagaki looked around with a perplexed expression, surprised by all the delinquents present "Wait, who are all these people?!" You yawned and looked around "Spectators" he turned to you and you sighed "It's because whoever wins this fight will be closer to ruling Tokyo, so this fight attracted a bunch of influential people" You looked around and deadpanned when you meet eyes with a smug looking Ran and a Rindou who seemed to be surprised by your presence.

You grimaced at the way Rindou was sitting 'his back must hurt so much-' "-Haitani brothers" you heard Matsuno say "They can summon one hundred men with just one shout, they are like celebrities in Roppongi" Takemichi's eyebrows furrowed "Why are they looking this way?" You tilted your head back to look at him "Because of me" you chuckled "The Haitanis can summon one hundred men with a shout and I... Can summon the Haitani brothers with a single call" you turned back to the two brothers and waved.

Rindou and Ran waved back -Ran more cheerfully than Rindou though- you watched as Ran said something and Rindou held his brother's arms with a glare before they started wrestling.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

The Haitani waved back at you "I'm gonna blow her a kiss" Ran chuckled but before he could do so Rindou grabbed his arms "No you won't! You'll embarrass us!!" Ran huffed and wrestled his brother "I don't care!"

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

You ignored everything else but you raised an eyebrow when you saw Ran blow you kisses while he sat on Rindou's back, all the while Hansen was talking, after a few seconds Ran got up and let Rindou sit properly. You and the boys made your way to where the rest of Toman stood.

"FIGHTERS!!"

"MAKE YOUR ENTRANCE!!!"

He stretched his hand to our side.

"TOKYO MANJI GANG!!"

He stretched his other hand to Valhalla's side.

"VALHALLA!!"

Once the leaders got to the middle Mikey turned to Hansen "Hansen-kun, I'd like to thank you for overseeing this match today" You heard Hansen laugh "If this fight sucks I'm kickin' all your asses!" A guy who stood to the side suddenly yelled "both team's representatives step forward" Draken and Kazutora faced each other, Hansen stood on the middle of them 'damn, to be Hansen right now' you coughed on your hand and Yato looked at you with an raised eyebrow.

It seemed that Kazutora had managed to spot you amongst the crowd, his smile vanished for a few seconds and his eyes widened "Valhalla picked this fight with us, so you decide Kazutora" Kazutora looked up at Draken, he hadn't listened to what Hansen had said "Huh?" "We have just one condition, to rescue Keisuke Baji!" Kazutora looked to the floor with a blank face, his earring twitching as he did so "If Toman wins this battle, we will be taking Baji back... That's all there is to it!" 

Kazutora looked up at Draken with a crazed smile "Baji joined our gang on his own, there's no taking him back" Draken's face darkened as he repeated what he said before about taking Baji back "You fucker... Think you're hot shit?" Kazutora tightened his fist and Hansen stepped between them "Hey don't start punching just y-" he was cut of by a punch that knocked him to the floor and you held back a laugh.

"Damn what a lame ass" he looked down at Hansen with a big grin "Condition? Overseer? You guys think this is a game?" He struck a pose "We came here..." He was cut by Hanma "Shall we begin, Mikey?!" And after that lame ass cockatoo interruption he continued "...to torture you punks to death!!" The gangs charged at each other with a mighty roar.