9.

Where starting with the Moebius arc so... Mentions of rape.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

You sat up on your bed, you had woken up before the alarm, you ran a hand through your face and looked at your messages.

Hiko‹3: ‘found out something you might want to know

He had texted you some minutes ago, 'Is he still awake? It's four in the morning' you frowned before typing a reply.

You: ‘What is it?’

You grabbed your school uniform and a black coat, you looked at Kazutora who was sprawled on the floor and then tiptoed to the door, leaving the room and going to the bathroom, after changing clothes you opened the door and reached for your school bag.

You stood in front of the apartment door, you planned to stay outside till it was time for you to go to school, you looked at your phone while opening the apartment door.

Hiko‹3: ‘I'm outside your apartment’

You locked the door and approached the railing, he stood in front of the building you live in so you rushed down the stairs to talk to him, "Good morning Hiko!" You tackled the teen with dark skin "Morning [Name]" he hugged you, you stepped back and stared at him, he looked tired, his eyes weren't shining like always, his hair wasn't tied and it was messy. 

He yawned and rubbed his eye, "I'll tell you on the way" he turned around and started walking away "Tell what? Where are we going" he froze for a second "Oh right, I forgot to tell you" he grabbed your hand "I was so anxious that I couldn't fall asleep and now I can't pay attention to things properly" he ran a hand through his hair, pulling his bangs out of his face while doing so.

"So this guy got into a fight with Osanai" 

"Osanai as in the Leader of Moebius?"

"Yes"

You yawned this time "And he got beat up right? What about it?"

"I didn't want you to know because of the guy, I wanted to tell you because of what they did after beating him up"

"Osanai and his gang raped his girlfriend in front of him"

You stopped walking and glared at the floor with wide eyes "And he went as far as beating the guy's parents up too" he stopped walking and stared at you, he gave your hand a squeeze "If I'm not mistaken the girl has been asleep for a whole week now" he looked at the watch that was on the wrist of his free hand.

"disgusting bastard" you started walking, pulling Fuyuhiko along, you had an idea of where he was taking you now.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Both of you stood in front of a glass wall staring at the unconscious girl, Fuyuhiko covered his mouth and looked away with a frown 'Poor girl...' You stared at the girl with wide eyes, there wasn't a single patch of exposed skin that wasn't hurt "Hey Fuyuhiko..." He turned to you "Is it too early for me to go back to juvie?" He was taken aback by the face you were making, the hatred present on your eyes "You won't go to juvie if you don't get caught, you would have never went to juvie the first time if you didn't call the police"

You turned around "Let's go" he stared at your retreating back for a few seconds before following after you "What are you going to do?" He took a hair tie from his pocket and tied his hair "I'll kill Osanai" he looked at the floor "Should I contact my brother?" "No, I'm not planning to go to juvie again" you remembered the face your mother had when she visited you on the juvenile center "I'll get rid of him alone"

He sighed "Alright then" He grabbed your hand "Let's go to my house, I'll make you breakfast" you hummed "I want hot chocolate" he smiled and shook his head "Of course you want hot chocolate" he booped your nose using his free hand and you pouted.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

You sat by the table on the dining room in Fuyuhiko's house, he lives with his older brother, Fischer William, who for some reason is called Void -apparently his friends call him Void because he had an emo phase-, Void works for a mafia boss who's actually pretty nice, he tried to adopt you a few times, and then he tried to flirt with your mother and laughed his ass off when you punched him.

Fuyuhiko gave you a plate with toast along with a cup of hot choco as you started eating a man with a very dark skin walked in, dots of pale skin littered his face, some were bigger than the others, his eyes were a deep red. He stared at you in silence for a few seconds, he was probably processing why you were there "Good morning Void-san" he nodded  "Morning [Name]-chan" Fuyuhiko looked between the two of us  'When did they start calling each other by their first names?'

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Fuyuhiko sat behind the counter of the bar his brother had given him, he had pulled a stool behind it so he could rest, he couldn't sleep the whole night because of what he had found out, about what Moebius and Osanai had done, now he was resting his head on the counter trying to take a nap.

Seconds before he could fall asleep the door of the bar opened, a guy with shoulder length blonde hair stepped in, the lower part of his face was covered by a mask, his blue eyes were hidden by his long eyelashes whenever he blinked.

The unknown teen looked around, before walking in, Fuyuhiko stood up and smiled "Hello, what can I help you with?" He stared at Fuyuhiko in silence "Is this where I can find Enkonomyia?" Fuyuhiko crossed his arms "Yes, but she isn't here at the moment" 'She's in school at this time' ​It took a while but Fuyuhiko noticed the guy's clothes 'I think he was just a emo kid using all black but that's Toman's uniform' "Is there a way I can get in contact with her?" Fuyuhiko nodded and grabbed a pen and piece of paper "I'll give you her contact" he wrote down the number of your contact phone and gave it to the blonde guy.

"You better not text her for no reason thought" the blonde glared at Fuyuhiko "She doesn't like when people do that and she beat up a guy because he wouldn't stop bothering her with texts" his glare softened and he nodded "I would rather not have someone like her getting pissed with me" he turned to the door "Does she come here often?" "Almost everyday" The blonde teen hummed before leaving.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

I know that Draken said the girl was unconscious for five days when he took Mikey to see her but this is supposed to be happening a while after that.