16.

you sat on the stool in front of the counter, Haru had just left but he promised to come back when there's a Toman meeting, "Hey Yato" he looked at you "Did you know that gay people always dress well?" Fuyuhiko snorted and turned from you two "They do?" You nodded "How do I look?" He looked at you up and down "Beautiful" "Exactly" he tilted his head not understanding and before he could question you Fuyuhiko spoke up.

"Hey [Nickname], word started running amongst the delinquents that the Crimson fox helped Hanagaki Takemichi save Draken" you put you elbow on the counter and rested your hand against your cheek "Wow word sure is running fast nowadays" Fuyuhiko nodded "A bunch of delinquents were anxious when they heard the crimson fox had gotten released from juvie but others didnt believe it" he laughed "And now everyone's scared that they might be the next ones on your hit list" you chuckled.

"Oh right, got a new job" Fuyuhiko looked at you "Yato and I will join Toman and crush Valhalla" The guy with black hair raised an eyebrow "You don't normally join gangs" you shrugged "He's a friend of mine... And he paid me a good amount!" You grinned and shoved a hand inside your bag before giving Fuyuhiko a stash of money.

"Wha- what's this for?!" He looked at you with eyes as wide as saucers "For putting up with my bullshit!" You gave another one to Yato who thanked you "[Name], I'm your childhood friend you don't need to pay me for being by your side!" You stared at him with a blank face before smiling widely "Then gimme back the money" he gave you the money and you shoved it inside your bag "So when will you be joining Toman?"

"The next time they have a meeting, Haru will take the two of us" he nodded "You should get yourself a mask" you reached inside your bag again "I have a mask" "You do?" His eyebrows raised "Yeah, I got it as soon as I found out my alias had changed to crimson fox!" You raised the black kitsune mask that had red and golden details "Sadly I was too lazy to look for a red one" Fuyuhiko sighed 'Of course you were'

As you left the bar Yato turned to Hiko "uhh, what she meant with "gay people always dress well"?" Fuyuhiko chuckled "Don't you think she's always well dressed?" Yato tilted his head "Yeah?... OH! SHE-" He covers his mouth and looks at he door "pfft- BAHAHAHA! TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!" Fuyuhiko pat Nami's head "But don't worry she likes guys too" Yato sighed and then glared at Fuyuhiko "I wasn't worried!"

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

When you got back home you saw Hanagaki shaking hands with Naoto, after some seconds he looked around confused and ran off 'The fuck is wrong with that guy?' You squinted your eyes as you looked at his retreating back "[Name]-chan!" You turned to the two Tachibanas "Hey Hinata, Naoto" you gave them a small smile and Hinata grinned, Naoto just looked at you two awkwardly before going back inside slowly "Thank you... For helping Takemichi and Draken-kun yesterday" she looked at the floor and you put a hand atop her head "Don't worry about that" she looked at you once again "You can always call me when you need help with something" you grinned at her and Hinata could feel her cheeks heating up.

"Uh- c-can you give me your number then?" You chuckled and fished your personal phone from inside your pocket "Here, gimme your phone" you gave her your phone and she gave you hers. After exchanging numbers you went back home... No one was home, You made dinner and put it inside the fridge, leaving a sticky note on the counter you left the apartment and locked it.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ IN THE FUTURE ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Takemichi watched in horror as the car Hinata was in blew up, all the work he went through to save her and Akkun was thrown out of the window because of Kisaki, he thought he had changed something but no, it was still the same.

"I'LL SAVE YOU, I SWEAR!"

"NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I FAIL!"

"NO MATTER HOW MANY TRIES IT TAKES!"

"I'LL NEVER QUIT! NOT UNTIL I REACH A FUTURE... WHERE YOU'RE SAVED!"

"Shit" He heard someone whisper and looked behind him, there he saw a tall woman, she was using a white suit with golden details, her [H/l] [H/c] was messy and some strands of it stuck to her forehead that was sweaty from running, she looked at the fire with wide eyes "No, no, no!" She pulled on her hair before she noticed Takemichi and stared at him "Hanagaki?" His eyes widened "Enkonomyia?!" She shook her head and ran away "WAiT!"

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

A

NOTHER CHAPTER DONE, I don't like this one tho.

I want to meet Toman alreadyyy😭

Anyways: Fischer 'Void' William ↓
Also known as Fuyuhiko's emo big brother-

Also 😃