44.

Kokonoi and Inui directed their attention to Taiju who was on his knees "No way!" "Boss?" That gave the opportunity for them to be hit by the two guys who had appeared minutes ago "Hakkai, I'll protect Yuzuha for you!!" At that Hakkai seemed to cry harder "You're wrong, Takemitchy... My... My face doesn't have a single bruise on it, right?" Takemichi looked at Hakkai with a questioning gave "Even though Yuzuha... Yuzuha's beaten and bloody"

"I wanted to... to protect Yuzuha but... I didn't have the guts to stand up to Taiju, instead I've been protected this whole time" Takemichi muttered a simple "huh" while Hakkai refused to meet his eyes "I lied to you" You looked down at him with furrowed brows "The one who protected me... My family... Was Yuzuha this whole time" You looked to the girl who had just woken up while Takemichi muttered her name.

"So... Everything you said about protecting her was a lie?!" Takemichi looked at him with wide eyes "I told you what she did for me but... I made it seem as if I had done it for her..." He faced the floor "That's really shitty of you" Chifuyu said while sitting up "Lame" Inui voiced his thoughts after hitting Fuyuhiko "That's enough Hakkai!" You watched as Yuzuha sat up 'So she was the one enduring all that' "Hey young master" Kokonoi who ha blood running down his nose smirked after dodging a punch from Yato.

"It's already bad enough a girl took hits for ya, but lying about protecting her? Now that's low" he grinned while looking at Hakkai "It's none of your business! That's something I decided on my own, none of this is Hakkai's fault!!" Yuzuha yelled.

"Forgive me Takemitchy, this all happened because of me." You looked back at Hakkai "you all got dragged into this because I lied, because I was so scared of Taiju that stabbing him was all I could do" you looked at Takemichi "All so I could run from my own weakness" the blonde looked back at you before nodding "Hakkai"

"YOU SUCK!!"

"But don't think you're the only one who sucks" he turned his back to Hakkai and you "I sucked even more" he grinned and Mitsuya got up "Yup... you really suck, Hakkai" Said teen looked at Mitsuya "I told you not to hate the situation you were born into, like a show-off" You looked down 'Not hate the situation you were born into?' "But in reality, I really hated mine" 

"Once, when I couldn't stand it any of it anymore, I left my two little sisters and ran away from home" you glared at the floor "When I came back the next morning, mom slapped me real hard, pretty lame right?" You heard footsteps "Then, mom gave me a hug, she cried and said "I'm sorry you have to put up with this"" from the corner of your eye you could see Mitsuya crouching beside Hakkai "Hakkai"

"You are not the only one who wants to run away" you gritted your teeth "Were all weak" you shoved your fists into the pockets of your pants "That's why we got family" 

And then you heard Takemichi's voice "We won't abandon you..." You heard Chifuyu groan as he got up "over a lie like that!!"

"THAT'S WHAT TOMAN'S ABOUT!!!"

Yato saw Fuyuhiko scoffed as he looked at you and frowned when he noticed you were facing the floor 'Did something happen without me noticing?' His distraction made an opening for Kokonoi to hit him, at that Mitsuya rushed forward when Takemichi yelled and punched Kokonoi square on the nose while Chifuyu went to help Fuyuhiko against the scarred blonde.

You lifted your eyes off the floor as Hakkai held Takemichi when he almost fell because of a punch Taiju delivered at him 'I see it now, Hinata... He really is better than me' "You okay, Takemitchy?" Hakkai was up now -for some reason he was topless- "Yeah! Thanks!" 

"I'M GONNA PROTECT YUZUHA EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!"

You went to take a step back but froze 'What am I doing? I said I was going to help didn't I?' You bit the inside of your cheek and looked at everyone 'Even Fuyuhiko and Yato are here...' You took off the Toman jacket you were using and gave it to Yuzuha "I'll help your brother" You ran to where Hakkai was holding Takemichi and kicked Taiju away from them "Give him to me Hakkai" The tall teen nodded and gave you the limp blonde who you laid down near Yuzuha "I'll assist you Hakkai" he nodded "Thank you Enkonomyia-chan" 

"Just call me [Name]" he nodded "I think I'm starting to hear things" you perked up when you heard the sound of a motorcycle 'Did Fuyuhiko call someone?' "Mikey's cb250t!" You looked at Mitsuya who was on one of his knees 'Did someone call him??' You looked at Takemichi who got up "With Mikey here... There's no way were losing!" 

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Mitsuya: *talking about how everyone wanted to run away and then telling everyone how his mom hugged him after being slapped for running away from home*

[Name], who's the daughter of a prostitute and had to fend for herself since young because her mom was trying her best to get money to raise her daughter: "Am I a joke to you?"