52.

Hanma and [Name] whisper a lot at the start because you have a headache.
⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

The first thing Damien did when he got home was rush to your room, as he opened the door he sighed in relief when he realized Hanma hadn't done anything to you, but he was surprised, why would Hanma take you? He remembered how Izana was looking at you 'Maybe Hanma noticed that? But still, why would he help hide her from Izana? Better yet, why was Izana looking for her?' As all those questions plagued his mind he glared down at Hanma who was cuddling your sleeping body, his arms were wrapped tightly around you as both of you slept peacefully.

He turned to the door and closed it before Rindou could peek inside "Is she alright?!" Damien nodded while smiling "Yes, Hanma isn't here though" Rindou nodded "Can I see her?" Damien shook his head "I would rather let her sleep, this is the first time she drinks after all, she'll need the rest" but the anxiousness he felt said something else 'She'll need all the rest she can get...'

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

After a lot of struggling you managed to make Hanma's sleeping figure let go of you and ran to the bathroom, you felt a pounding headache as you threw up.

You flinched when you felt someone hold your hair back and looked behind you only to see Hanma "First time drinking?" You nodded with a grim expression while he chuckled "Don't worry it'll get better" your only reply was a hoarse laugh "Yeah right..." he chuckled once again "You think I can sneak into the kitchen?" You got up and went to the bathroom sink "Why do you want to sneak into the kitchen?" You gave him a side glance and noticed the dumb grin on his face "Gonna get a cup of water and something for you to eat" you scoffed while grabbing your toothbrush and paste.

"You can just walk in, there's no need to sneak into the kitchen for that" he hummed "But wait for me, last thing I want is one of my brothers thinking you are a robber or something like that" Hanma leaned against the wall while watching you "How many siblings you have? I thought you only had a little sister" you glared at him "I saw you and that blonde little girl before, but I didn't tell Kisaki so chill out" you sighed and went back to brushing your teeth "Eliza is the only actual sibling I have, the five guys who I call brother's are just..."

You stared down at the sink as you thought "...Their father kind of adopted me after one of his sons and I almost killed each other" Hanma stared at your back with raised eyebrows as you left the bathroom, after some seconds he rushed after you.

As you two sat inside the kitchen some of your brothers came in and left.

Sol was the first and he took the most time since he's always hungry as hell.

Leon was the second, the pale man only grabbed a cup of coffee before greeting Hanma and I and leaving to go back to his work.

Then came Draz, who walked into the kitchen, scoffed, and left.

Raum was the fourth, the tall teenager towered over you and Hanma, he offered you a wave before grabbing bird food from one of the drawers and leaving, a goose following him the entire time.

Damien was the last, Christopher was right after him, the brown haired guy left a pill in front of you before grabbing coffee for him and his boyfriend "What's this for?" "Your headache" you nodded before gulping the pill, you sighed before pulling out your phone "I gotta go" Damien pulled you into a hug "Be careful out there" you nodded with a smile.

After taking a shower and grabbing Ragnarok's keys you left the house, you looked at Hanma "Want a ride?" He shook his head "Nah, I left my bike close to the place the party was held in" you nodded and hoped on your bike.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Y

ou parked in front of a nice looking house and pulled out your phone to see the hour "Just in time" you looked at the door when a girl with pretty blonde hair left the house, there was a bandage wrapped around her neck and one of her arms, she was similar looking to that blonde guy who worked with Taiju but you just shrugged it off "Hey Akane" you smiled at her "Hop on" you almost missed the two guys who watched you and Akane from the window, a wide eyed Kokonoi Hajime, and a pissed looking Inui Seishu.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

You parked your biked and held Akane's hand "You didn't say where you wanted to go so..." You grinned at her "I thought the amusement park would be a nice place to have a date" she smiled "Thank you [Name]-chan" you rubbed the back of your head "No need to thank me Akane... Well, shall we go then?" As you two went into the amusement park you forgot to notice two guys trailed you and Akane.

"Why is she going on a date with my sister?!" The blonde looked at his friend "That's what I want to know! Why is Akane going out with her!" The black haired one was elbowed "Shut up Koko" "Why are you acting like that Inupi?!" Kokonoi sighed when Inui ignored him and rushed into the amusement park 'What the hell is happening...'

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Wondering if I should give Kisaki a redemption arc... Maybe in another book.

Before I forget, Inui added to the love interest page.

I was listening to a song and now I want another yandere...ᴵ ʷᵒⁿᵈᵉʳ ʷʰᵒ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ˡᵉˢˢ ˡᶦᵏᵉˡʸ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵘʳⁿ ʸᵃⁿᵈᵉʳᵉ... Ehe (⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)