14.

Once you had gotten your hands -that were completely red from punching those delinquent wannabes- on all of their wallets you sat on one of the passed out delinquents and started taking their money "Uh- What are you doing Enkonomyia-chan?" You side eyed Hanagaki who looked at you with a nervous smile while his friends stood behind him, Atsushi Sendo-akkun-, and Draken "Taking their money" you heard him mumble a weak 'oh'

Once you had gotten all their money you threw their wallets on top of one of the delinquents and looked at the guys who watched you beat Kiyomasa's buddies "How's the wound Dr-" "Takemichi-kun the ambulance is here!" Hinata and Emma came running back "And the police too!" You looked at the bodies scattered around you with a frown "shiit I can't go to juvie again!" You looked at the two girls "Hinata did Zack find his brother and Fuyuhiko?!" She nodded "Alright...BYE BYE!!" The teens were taken aback when you used one of the fallen delinquents to gain momentum and throw yourself over the wall "what..." they snapped out of it and helped Draken up "We need to get Draken-kun to the ambulance asap!" 

Makoto and Akkun helped Draken walked, Takuya helped Takemichi, Yamagishi went ahead, and Hinata rushed to walk beside Takemichi, but Emma, she stood behind and looked at the wall you had jumped 'I couldn't see that night because it was dark and she looks different from back then too but... She's the same girl I saw with Shin-chan...' She held a hand above her heart and she remembered the smile you had given her when she was young 'It's her...'

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

You went back to the place the fight was held, your bike was near that parking lot after all, once you arrived there you paused when you heard Hanma yelling "Soon were gonna form the most bad ass biker gang in all of Kanto!!"

"Valhalla!!!"

He put a hand on his face "And I'll be it's first vice-president, Hanma Shuji" he turned around "Remember this, Mikey, from now on Toman shall not know peace" you growled as you watched him get on a bike with a guy from moebius "EAT SHIT AND DIE HANMA!!" He waved at you with a laugh and that only infuriated you more, your yell had gotten the attention of the conscious toman members and your friends, you looked around and saw Fuyuhiko who was helping some toman guys with Yato and Zack stop whatever they were doing and rush towards you, Fuyuhiko held your shoulders and shook you lightly "What the hell happened, why is your yukata torn?! Are you ok?" 

"I'm okay, chill, I tore a part of my kimono to stop Draken's bleeding" Fuyuhiko sighed and when he saw the money on your hand he stared at you with a disappointed gaze, "I'm going home" you hugged Zack and ran away to get your bike and go home.

Whole doing so you failed to see the black eyes who followed your movements, he saw you with Takemichi and Draken, thing is, were you an ally or an enemy of toman. You also failed to see Sanzu fighting the urge to run after you, he was the loyal mad dog after all and he sadly has to stay beside Mikey, at least for now.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

You looked around your apartment, you hoped your mother wasn't home, you didn't want her to see you like this, you looked at the mirror your mom put beside the door and frowned when you saw the state you were in, your hair as messy and stuck to your face because of the rain, there was bits of dried blood on your cheeks.

You looked down and saw that the lower part of your yukata was torn and there was blood sticking to the bottom of your geta and on your knuckles, you sighed and turned to walk to your room "I can't let her see me like this..." You heard the sound of the door opening but you didn't pay it any mind, you thought it was Kazutora "Who shouldn't see you like that..." You turned around so fast that you swear you heard your neck crack-

There was your mom, her hands covered her mouth as she looked at you with wide eyes, "[Name], what- what happened" you raised your hands "Mom keep calm and sit down alright?" You pulled her to the couch "My yukata is torn because I ripped it to held a guy that was stabbed, and the blood is because I got into a fight, the blood isn't mine though so don't worry" you smiled and she sighed "Don't scare me like that..." She looked around "Where's Kazutora?" You shrugged "Don't know, he vanished before I rushed into the fight" you went to the bathroom.

Before you could step under the shower your mother peeked in and put some clothes on top of the counter for you "You can't leave the bathroom in a towel now since there's a boy living with us" and then she giggled "Unless he's your boyfriend of course-" "MOM!!" "Ahahaha! Alright, alright!!" You sighed and stepped under the hot shower.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

You left the bathroom after putting the sweatpants and black oversized shirt your mom had given you, you walked into your room only to scowl and turn around to leave it "Wait wait!" The taller guy rushed out of your bed and hugged you "What are you doing here, Ran?" "Uhh, sleepover?" You sighed and heard steps "Why is there a futon here?" You looked at Rindou who stood beside you while looking at the futon beside your bed "A friend of mine is staying here"

"Ohh? Who?" Ran rested his chin on the top of your head "That's none of your business" you pushed Ran and pulled Rindou in for a hug "How ya doing Rin?" He hugged you back "I'm alright" he loved the attention you gave him, and he loved a lot more the way Ran envied it. He watched with squinted eyes as Ran groaned and threw himself on your bed as you ignored him "Can we sleep here?" "Sure, but Ran will sleep on the couch since I only have another futon" 

"Ehh? Why can't I sleep with you? Not like we didn't sleep together before" "What?" "Shut the fuck up Ran"

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Kazutora tip toed inside the apartment, being careful that he wouldn't make noises, it was a good thing he had grabbed the key your mother gave him, slowly he pulled the door of your room open but paused when he heard hushed whispers "Get the fuck out Ran!" "Shut up Rindou! You'll wake her up!" He peeked into your room and saw the Haitani brothers trying to push each other from your bed, your unconscious body was sandwiched between the two men.

He glared at them and opened the door, they went still and faked being asleep at that, Kazutora walked so he would be beside your bed and glared at Ran who was the closest to him, his eyes wandered to your sleeping face and he sighed 'I might wake her up if I pick a fight with them" he looked away with a frown and laid down on his futon.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Ran and Rindou being sneaky, wonder how they got into the house if mom only got home after you 🤔