28.

you watched with wide eyes as Baji stabbed himself, you couldn't think straight as you watched him fall while Chifuyu rushed to him, it was getting hard for you to breath, all of the voices around you were muffled as if you were underwater, you turned around and saw Mikey standing above Kazutora, Mikey's fists were covered by blood, Kazutora's face was beat beyond recognition and he was unmoving, his chest either didn't raise when he breathed, was he even breathing?! You weren't sure.

You heard police sirens and meet eyes with Takemichi, he looked confused, why was he confused? You watched as Kisaki pulled a guy and told him something before leading Mikey away, you ran away before the police saw you. You didn't know where you stopped when your knees gave out, you stared at the sky and before you knew it you were bawling your eyes out.

​​You sat up fast, so fast you got dizzy, you looked around the living room 'Oh right we fell asleep watching a movie' the tv artificial light was lighting up the dark room, Yato sat on the corner of the couch while Zack and Eli were huddled together while you had fallen asleep on the floor 'Kazutora!' You got up and rushed to your room.

You breathed out, not noticing you were previously holding your breath, you kneeled beside his sleeping figure and touched his cheek 'What was that dream?' Your eyes welled up in tears while you thought about the weird dream another memory appeared on your mind and your tears fell 'Am I going crazy?! Why- why am I thinking about Draken dying?!' You sniffed and wiped your tears 'No wait, he wasn't dead I just remembered what happened during the festival' you thought about that.

But it was like they were two different memories, one where Hanagaki didn't help, one you weren't there to save Draken... One where Draken... Died? You chuckled bitterly 'I'm going crazy, surely!' You remembered something your mother used to fall asleep before you got sent to juvie and went to the bathroom to get it.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

After dropping Kazutora off with a psychologist you trusted you went to Shibuya, you checked your phone frequently to make sure you were on the right place before clicking on the fourth floor on the elevator. You looked around the brothel with one raised eyebrow when you meet eyes with Draken "You called?" He smiled "Yes, come on let's go get Takemitchy" you nodded but before following him you bowed to the man behind the counter who chuckled.

"You are surprisingly polite" you rolled your eyes "Juvie did wonders to me" he chuckled "Oh really?" You snorted "No-" he went into a room and then went to the bathroom door that was open, you followed and looked away from the naked woman "Ohh~ you brought a girl" you coughed on your hand and turned completely to the wall "S-Sorry for interrupting ma'am!" She giggled "What's a polite girl like you doing with a delinquent?" You stuttered, not knowing what to tell the nude woman who had approached you while she started dressing again "She's also a delinquent and as a matter of fact she's more well known than me" she hummed.

You heard Draken talking with Takemichi and looked at Takemichi, only to notice he was naked, you ignored that completely and looked straight into his eyes with a glare "Oi Hanagaki, the fuck are you doing?" He flinched "If I find out you cheated on Hina I'll beat you up and steal her heart!" The woman who was behind you put a hand on her mouth and looked between you and the blonde "And don't forget that nothing can be hidden from me for long!" He nodded and your glare twisted into a flustered face when you heard the woman behind you "Wah so scary~" she giggled "Uh- Draken-kun I'll- I'll wait for you and Hanagaki outside!" Draken watched with raised eyebrows when you rushed out of the room "What?" "I think she likes girls" Takemichi hummed and Draken slapped the back of his head with a glare "Shut up"

Once you left the woman with pigtails rolled her eyes "Don't leave your friends on the waiting room, dumbass" 

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

You stood in Draken's room along with Takemichi "There's lewd noises coming from the other room" you rolled your eyes "What were you expecting?" You elbowed his side "I-is this a sex room?" Draken laughed "Yeah! once you get used to it, it's a really nice place!" Takemichi turned to the wall and started to look at the pictures he had "ah, there's Mikey-kun! And Emma-chan too! You must really care about her" "Shut up!!" Draken gave you a side glance but he couldn't see your face since you were also looking at the pictures.

"They... Are all precious to me... I wanted to kill Kazutora too, I know that's wrong but still... So, I wanted to thank you both, for stopping Mikey" you both had turned to Draken now  "I couldn't have done that myself... And [Name]" he smiled "Thank you for saving me during the festival, I didn't have the chance to thank you" you rolled your eyes "Don't thank me, you are someone good, you weren't supposed to die yet" he chuckled  "Alright then" 

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

You walked beside Takemichi, he kept muttering things but the only thing you paid attention to was that Draken and Emma liked eachother 'They would make a good couple' You nodded when Takemichi muttered the same thing you had thought off, you watched as the blonde rushed after Emma when she didn't see you two, only to see her hugging Mikey and telling him she loves him.

Your eyes widened and you blushed 'A-A-A-A LOVE TRIANGLE?!OH WAIT- they are both sano, I forgot about that' You pouted and unlike Takemichi who hid himself you just ignored them and kept walking 'I thought it would be like one of those mangas... Ah~ whatever' sadly for you the siblings saw you and pulled you to walk with them "Mikey, she's the girl I told you about!" Mikey smiled and you looked to the floor while both of them held onto each of your arms 'THEY ARE A BIT TOO CLOSE' "So you not only saved my two best friends but also my sister?" The blonde guy lowered his head a bit to look into your eyes and smirked when he saw how you looked flustered "Uhm, I- Yeah?" The two blondes chuckled.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

FUNFACT: Draken meet [Name] before she went to juvie, the toman founders had went to the beach and Draken almost drowned because [Name] accidentally threw Fuyuhiko on him while he was swimming, she spent some time with Mikey and the rest of the founders but she ran away some time after, puberty had gotten to her and she wasn't comfortable with being near boys that weren't Fuyuhiko because she would get flustered.

Only Draken and Pah remember her, but she doesn't remember them.

She wasn't comfortable with girls who weren't her mother either, but she's still kinda shy with girls, that explains why she reacted like that when she saw the naked woman (or why she got flustered when Emma held her arm, she's holding the arm too close so it's squished between her chest-)

Gonna write a special chapter to commemorate all the views, votes and comments "Bastard" got, the special chapter will be a collection of all the bonus futures for the characters we meet.

For those who don't remember, bonus futures are a thing I did only two times, it would be written at the end of the chapter the MC meet a new character. It would be an alternative future were she would have relationship with that character