53.

"Where do you want to go first?" Akane looked around before looking back at you "I wanted to go see the haunted house but going when the sky starts getting darker would be cooler don't you think?" You nodded "Do you want to go on the roller coaster?" She nodded with a grin "Let's go then!" She pulled you by the hand.

Kokonoi scoffed "Why is she taking Akane to a roller coaster? Akane would never like that type of rides" Inui deadpanned, he knows his sister well enough to know that she loves rides like that... Unlike him "Come on Inupi!" "I'm not going on that thing" "Yes you are!" Inupi sighed in exhaustion as Kokonoi managed to force him into that damned roller coaster.

You and Akane sat at the first seats of the roller coaster carr and she squeezed your hand, you sneaked a glance at her smiling face and felt your cheeks heat up 'This... This is nice' a timid smile made it's way onto your face, and for Akane, you never looked so peaceful before, she felt pride swell up in her chest when she realized that she was the one giving you peace. 

​"Damn it were too far from them!" Kokonoi gritted his teeth, him and Inui were on the far back of the cart, Inui sighed "They could notice us if we were any closer" Kokocrunch's replied by glaring at the back of the [H/c] haired girl's head, while Inui chewed his bottom lip anxiously.​​​​

As soon as the cart started moving you heard what seemed to be two little girls screaming and looked around, and there you spotted Kokonoi and Inui holding onto each other 'Are they on a date or following us?' You looked at Akane who was laughing and had a big smile 'Whatever, it doesn't matter right now'

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

As soon as you two stepped out of the roller coaster, Akane, pulled you to a flying carousel, while doing that she didn't notice her brother who looked like he was about to throw up, Kokonoi didn't look any better and as soon as he leaned into Inui so he wouldn't fall, both of the fell on the floor.

After you left the flying carousel you two went to a cafe located inside the park while Kokonoi and Inui got lost while looking for you and Akane.

"So where do you want to go next Akane?" She seemed to think for a bit before smiling "Let's go on the teacups and then we'll figure something out after" you smiled and took a sip of your hot chocolate, Akane tilted her head while looking at you "You know [Name]..." You set your mug down "Hmm?" Her eyes softened as she smiled sweetly at you "I missed you..." 

You stared at her with semi wide eyes "I- uhm- I missed you too" you finished your hot cocoa and she offered her hand to help you up "Let's go!" As she pulled you to the teacups you stared at your intertwined hands as your heart hammered against your ribcage 'Why do I feel like this... Akane has been this way with me since we were kids right? Maybe I was just too focused on Hinata to notice how... How wonderful she is...'

After you two left the teacups, Inui, managed to find you two once again and started following, but this time he didn't go in any of the extreme rides you and Akane went, like the X-scream, rocking express, he didn't even go in the pirate cove since he was scared of it going too fast.

You bought Akane a fox plushie she had been eyeing ever since you guys stepped into the souvenir shop of the park -You also got a present for Eli and Zack- and as soon as you two stepped out of the souvenir shop you bumped into the blonde who you saw with Taiju "Seishu what are you doing here?" You looked at Akane "You know him?" She nodded.

"Oh yeah, we know each other since we were twelve but I never introduced you to him, [Name], this is my brother Inui Seishu" she extended her arm in front of you "Seishu, this is [Name], my... friend" You didn't see the sour expression that made it's way onto her face as she said that you were her friend, since he was in front of you.

"Well, if you excuse us-" She walked past him, pulling you along by your hand, however you two stopped once Inui grabbed your wrist "Wait!" He coughed on his hand "Can I come with you two?" They looked at each other with blank expressions and for a second you asked yourself if they were twins, and then Akane looked at you with a sweet smile "What do you think [Name]?" 

"Well, I don't mind if he comes too" Akane gritted her teeth "Alright then" She loved her brother a lot, but she always noticed how he would linger around the corners whenever Akane was with you, and now when she finally got to hang out with you after four years he- he just inserted himself into her date, and she was sure that he was here on purpose.

You three went into the haunted house and Akane felt her eyes twitch when she noticed how his hand slipped from your wrist to your hand, when she faked being scared to be held by you he went and held onto your other arm.

By the time you three left the haunted house you had an arm around Akane's shoulder as she leaned against you, while your other was being held by her brother 'Seriously... What's happening' Kokonoi who had finally found Akane and you raised an eyebrow at this scene.

Akane seemed to notice him and just as he was about to approach you three Akane dragged you inside the ferris wheel, sadly Inui got dragged too since he refused to let go of your arm, and since he was here and would probably try to interfere with whatever she tried she just sat beside you and looked at the stars with a pout.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

"You want to start a war against the crimson fox, and that just because she hurt your frail ego? Pfft-" The mysterious leader of the gang Hell's gate looked down at the purple haired guy "Are you sure about that Jay? I mean, she's part of Toman now, if you start a fight against her you'll also start a fight with the invincible Mikey" he kneeled.

"Please! I want to destroy her" he raised his head and saw the leader of the mysterious gang raise their head to look at their second in command, at that the young adult was able to see mischievous golden eyes.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

OK LOOK, I KNOW THIS CHAPTER SUCKS BUT HEAR ME OUT!!

I've never been to an amusement park before so I didn't know what attractions it has except the ferris wheel and roller coaster so I just googled random things.

Also, I made Akane love adrenaline inducing rides and made Inui hate them because... Because I thought it would be funny 😋