19.

You had taken a nap and woke up at 3 am by the sound of the door opening and closing, you crossed your legs when you saw Kazutora, walk in while trying not to make any noises, you turned the lamp beside the couch and watched as Kazutora froze and looked at you "Goodnight, Tora, would care to tell me about Valhalla?" He gulped and shoved his hands inside his pockets before staring at you with a blank face "What are you talking about?" You could see sweat forming on his forehead as he tried to play it cool "You really think I'm stupid right?" You chuckled before getting up and walking so you would be in front of Kazutora "Listen here, Hanemiya, you have no reason to hide something from me unless it's something against me" when he tried to turn away from you, you put your hands on both of his sides, caging him between you and the wall "So you better tell me"

"I don't know what you are talking about" he looked to the wall behind you and you scoffed "You really think I wouldn't find out about you being in Valhalla when one of the Toman founding members who just so happens to be your childhood friend, left Toman in order to join Valhalla?" You raised your right leg so he wouldn't be able to escape and used your right hand to hold his chin to make him look at you "Speak Kazutora"

You saw his bottom lip quiver "I can't... But I promise it's nothing against you" he used both of his hands to hold the hand that you had on his chin "I would never do something against you" he brought your hand up so it would be against his cheek, and as tears started to stream down his face he started to repeat the the same thing again and again as he rubbed his cheek on your hand 'Dude... What the fuck??' You stared at him with furrowed eyebrows before pulling your hand away from him and stepping back "Alright, I believe in you, let's go to bed already" you rubbed the bridge between your eyes and turned to your room 'God I really want to sleep'

As you drifted off to sleep you failed to notice Kazutora who sat beside your bed staring at you while he caressed your hand "How could I ever do something that would harm you?" He kissed your hand "Have I not been good for you? Ahh I'm sorry" he leaned his head down and stared at you.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

You got up early, and made breakfast, you looked at your texts and saw that Sanzu had texted you saying that Mitsuya was free today, Mitsuya had also texted you, you replied to Ran's 'Good morning!💕' when you went to call your mom you sighed when you noticed she wasn't back yet, so you woke Kazutora up and kicked him out of your room so you could change clothes.

You put black cargo pants, a white shirt, and a jacket of your favorite color, you put on your sneakers and grabbed your messengers bag, after making sure you had everything you needed you said bye to Kazutora -who was staring at you while you sat in front of the door making sure you had everything- and after texting Sanzu that you were ready you left the apartment, while doing so you bumped on a chest, guess whose chest you bumped on? If you said Sanzu you are right!

"What- how are you here already if I just replied to your text?" You grabbed your phone and looked at it to make sure "Ah... I've been here for some minutes" he looked away from you with squinted eyes "uhm... Alright then" you started walking and he followed some steps behind you "holy shit... Haru walk beside me" you looked at him with a frown "But-" "No buts!" You pointed to the spot beside you and he complied.

You sighed and grabbed your bike's keys from inside your bag, but before you could walk to your beloved Ragnarok Sanzu pulled you to his bike "I'll drive you" "But-" "It's easier this way" he sat on his bike and started it, you shoved the keys inside your bag once again and sat behind him with a pout "Hold me" "huh?" You were holding onto the seat so Sanzu reached behind you and pulled your hands so they would be around his torso 'What the fuck dude???' As Sanzu drove away from the apartment you noticed Kazutora on your apartment floor looking at you two.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

You stood in front of Mitsuya's house, Sanzu was right behind you with his hands beside his back, you knocked on the door and after some minutes a little girl with light lavender hair in two pigtails, she looked up at you with twinkling eyes, you kneeled so you would be the Sam height as her "Hello, is your big brother home?" You tilted your head with a smile.

She blinked before smiling and nodding "I'll go call him!" She closed the door and you stood up once again "NII-SAN THERE'S A PRETTY GIRL LOOKING FOR YOU!!" You covered your mouth so you wouldn't "A PRETTY GIRL?!" You heard another girly voice and then small steps rushing to the door, the same girl opened it again but this time there was a smaller girl behind her looking up at you "Wah she's really pretty... What does she wants with Taka-nii?" She looked at her sister who shrugged.

You then saw the guy with lavender hair running to the door "Ahah, sorry about that Enkonomyia-San, Please come inside!" He opened the door for you and Sanzu who gave him a glare, he motioned for you to follow him, and you did so after taking off your shoes "Sorry about Luna and Mana" you chuckled "Don't worry about it, which one is which?" He guided you two into his room "Huh? Ohh, the oldest is Luna" you nodded "I see" he pointed for you to stand in the middle of the room while he took your measurements.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Mitsuya was glad he had finished taking your measurements, Luna and Mana sat to the side watching and chatting with you while, Sanzu... He kept glaring at Mitsuya and every time he was too close to you Mitsuya could swear he could hear Sanzu growling.

He waved with a smile as Sanzu drove away with you, when he couldn't see you anymore he sighed and closed the door 'That...' He looked at his sisters who were giggling "She was so nice!" Mana nodded "But that girl with her was kinda scary" Mana said with a frown "Uh- That "girl" with Enkonomyia-san is actually a boy..." His sisters stared at him for a few seconds before they looked at each other again "Is he [Name]-chan's boyfriend?" Mana covered her mouth after saying that "No way! Taka-nii would be much better!!"

"Huh?" Mitsuya could feel some of his hairs turning grey already...

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

ALRIGHT!
I'M GOING TO BED NOW! IT'S 3:03 AM

but before that!
Arataki Yuelan!

but before that!Arataki Yuelan!

Alright, goodnight/day💕