51.

"Ugh what do you want" Hanma looked down at the random girl who had been trying to get his attention for the past hour, as soon as she opened her mouth Rat started barking and he picked the dog that was sitting on top of his head "What's wrong Rat? Do I need to beat someone up?!" The chihuahua jumped from his hands and Hanma followed after the running chihuahua.

Suddenly he stopped and sat on the floor, Hanma almost fell on top of the poor dog but he managed to stay up, Rat looked up at him then turned to stare forward, Hanma followed the dog's gaze and saw you beside the older Haitani... But you were clearly eyeing Mochizuki's muscles while Ran made sure no one got too close to you, Hanma picked up the chihuahua who jumped on his shoulder "Good job Rat!" 

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Ran was... Quite angry, ever since he stole you from your brother you didn't look away from Mochi, that bastard noticed and started flexing his muscles on purpose 'I'm gonna hit him with a fucking brick' You only looked away from Mochizuki when Shion took his shirt off 'I can play that game too!' Ran held your hand "Hey [Name], what do you think about tattoos?" You tilted your head "I like them quite a lot" he grinned and took off his shirt "Look" he knew he didn't have nearly as much muscles as Mochizuki did BUT you like tattoos and his are quite impressive.

"Ohh~" he flinched and closed his eyes when your fingers trailed his back "They are beautiful" He sighed once your fingers left his skin "I know right" he opened his eyes and immediately felt anxiety run in his veins 'She- SHE VANISHED?!?' He looked at Mochizuki and Shion who were playing once again and hit the table "[Name] vanished!" Mochi looked beside Ran trying to find you "Is that the cutie who was with you?" Annabelle gritted his teeth "Of course she's the cutie that was with me!" 

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Hanma chuckled to himself when he successfully stole you from Ran 'He was too busy competing with those two idiots!' The only thing he had to do to make you come with him was give you Rat, the chihuahua quietly snuggled up against you and something that was so rare happened... you smiled in Hanma's presence, and so he couldn't contain the smile that stretched on his lips.

Hanma shielded you from view as he noticed Ran, Mochi, and Shion looking around, his brows furrowed as he noticed Izana also looking for someone, and so he kept shielding you with his body as he lead you outside "Wait here I'll grab some thing for us to drink" You hummed as you sipped the beer you still had.

Hanma sliped back into the party and looked out of the window to see if he could spot you, but thankfully you were out of view, as he made his way to the kitchen Izana stopped him "Hanma" the tall guy hummed "Have you seen a girl with [H/c]?" Hanma tilted his head "I think I saw her with Ran" Izana nodded and vanished in the middle of the sea of drunken teens, he went into the kitchen and tucked a closed bottle of alcohol under his arm before leaving once again.

"I'm back" he placed a hand on the small of your back and quickly leaded you away from the house, he smiled down at you but you noticed how he would look back anxiously once in a while.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

You sat on a swing, Rat was laying on your lap as you drank quietly, Hanma was standing on the swing beside you and he was going quite fast "[Name]!" You looked up at him "Look at this!!" He jumped out of the fucking swing... And fell on his ass "shit!" you put Rat on the floor and approached Hanma "You okay?" You held his hand and helped him up "Yeah!" He laughed as you pulled him up "Come on let's go for a walk or do you want to go home?" You threw the plastic cup on the trash "Let's go for a walk" Hanma grinned before taking your hand in his.

...

That was one of the worst mistakes you ever committed...

You sat inside the fucking hospital, why? Because Hanma's stupid ass wanted to show you a parkour trick and he ended up hurting his ass so badly he couldn't walk properly so you had to fucking carry him to the hospital while both of you are drunk, this was just great. 

You glared up at the teen who grinned down at you, before he could say anything you picked him up.

Hanma wasn't expecting the night to end like this... He looked around the unknown neighborhood "Where are we going?" He looked down at Rat who was following you two "I'm taking you home" Your words came out slurred "This is not the way to my house" "Oh no, Hanma, not your home" You looked at him with a blank face "My home" "Alright"

​​​​​​⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ Somewhere else ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

"RAN I'M GOING TO CASTRATE YOU!" Christopher held Damien back as he tried to hit the Annabelle knock off again, Rindou helped his brother stand up after the punch Damien delivered to his face "HOW DID YOU LOSE MY SISTER" "I DIDN'T MEAN TO!!" Damien went quiet when his phone started ringing, he turned to Ran and motioned for him to shut up.

"[Name]?!" There was silence for a few seconds on the other end before he heard you talking through slurred words "Dami?" He sighed in relief "Where are you right now?" "I'm home" "Alright I'll be there soon ok?" He heard barking and then a masculine voice telling the dog to be quiet "[Name]... Who's there with you?" "Hanma" and then you hung up on him "..." 

"Where is she?" Ran looked just as worried as Damien "She's home..." He trailed off as he turned to go back home "...And Hanma's with her" At thatt Damien and Rindou ran off in the direction of Damien's house, Ran looked at Ragnarok and decided he would take your bike back to Damien's house.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Hanma's so silly right? Hurting his ass two times in a row in the span of hours🤭

I don't think I have anything else to say so... Goodnight/Day/evening/afternoon.

I'm going to bed.