61.

GUESS WHO'S BAAACK!!
What are y'all favorite anime(s)? Mine are One piece and Tokyo revengers.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚

When you woke up again the first thing you saw was Baji's face, he had fallen asleep kneeling beside your bed... Holding your hand, so you moved him onto your bed and tucked him in.

You went to the bathroom and changed clothes before leaving.

You drove to the hospital and went to Shinichiro's room... But it was empty... You pulled the first nurse you saw and asked her "Where's Sano Shinichiro" she seemed confused for a second before she remembered something "apparently he vanished along with all the documents we had about him"

You nodded with a frown '...what' you left the hospital and fished your phone from your pocket.

ʢ• ͡•ʢ• ͡•ʢ• ͡•ʡʢ• ͡•ʢ• ͡•ʢ• ͡•ʡ

The blonde hid his face using his hands before sighing "I'll kill him" the older guy that was hiding in his room turned to him "Huh?! Think about it Sanzu, if you kill Baji not only will Mikey be mad but [Name] too" he could see Sanzu's fists shaking as the blonde reached for more furniture to throw around.

And then he froze when his phone started ringing. Sanzu rushed to his phone before the older man could read what the contact was named as "Hello [Name]!" The man blinked as Sanzu smiled 'Ohh so that was it'

"You need... Help looking for Shinichiro?" The blonde blinked and slowly his eyes turned to the man leaning against the wall "[Name]... I'm sorry I can't help you" he frowned and right before you could hang up he started "Wait! I- can you... Would you go on a date with me?" There was silence on the other line.

And then Sanzu felt like he couldn't breath "Sorry Haru, but I'm dating someone" he gulped "Ah, I see... I'll see you another day" he hung up.

He stared at the floor for a few seconds before smashing his phone against the wall "Holy- what happened Haruchyio?!" The leaned against the wall "She's- she's dating someone... What should I... Shin-nii, what should I do?!"

Shinichiro frowned 'At least I'm not the one getting rejected now-'

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

You frowned while staring down at your phone "Bah... I feel bad" you turned to your bike and went back to the Mazgan household.

When you got back home Baji was sitting by the table with your brother Sol, both of them were eating yakisoba and you raised an eyebrow "Would you look at that" The boys raised their heads "Sol sharing his food" He frowned "I'm only sharing because Damien said he's your boyfriend so I had to be nice"

Baji choked on his yakisoba and turned away while hitting his chest "He's not my boyfriend" Sol blinked "He isn't?" You shook your head "Oh... Gimme my food!" He glared at Baji "No!" Baji grabbed his bowl and started running with Sol hot on his trail.

Damien was leaning against the door watching chaos unfold and you approached him "Stop saying that I'm dating my friends" Damien shrugs "I'll do that when you get a boyfriend... Or girlfriend" you sighed "I'll try to bring them here" Damien blinks "'Them'? Your b- significant other goes by neutral pronouns or..." He trails off "Two girlfriends and a boyfriend"

"Holy shit!" The running teens paused and looked at you and Damien, since Baji was distracted Sol took that opportunity to steal his yakisoba, after doing so he bolted out of there and went to his room "There he goes"

"Let's go Baji I'll take you home" you nodded to the door "Call me Keisuke" you nodded with a smile "Alright" you looked around "Where's Kazutora?" Baji put on his jacket "One of your brothers took him to your house" you nodded "Let's go then"

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Short chapter sorry, I need to get used to writing again :p

Anyways... SPOILER ALERT don't read what's under here.

GUYS GUYS GUYS!! HAVE Y'ALL SEEN THE LEAKS?! HE DID IT 🤧
TAKEMICHI FUCKING DID IT AAAAA

Ok but... I was hoping he would die, DONT GET ME WROJG I LOVE TAKEMICHI BUT I live for the angst 🙂🤧