21.

You were walk in to the park near your house with Eliza when you noticed that parts of her blonde hair were fading into a deep red "Eliza why is the color of your hair fading?" She looked up at you with a smile "Because mommy didn't like it" you frowned and gave her a side glance before looking ahead once again "So one day when daddy wasn't home she dyed it blonde because she said I would look like an angel" she looked to the floor "She actually started treating me better after that!" You stopped and kneeled in front of her "Eli-" she grinned when you mentioned her nickname "You can tell Nee-san anything alright?" 

She hugged "Alrighty~" her smile disappeared once you couldn't see her face "Nee-san... Do I need to dye my hair again?" You ran your fingers through her hair "Only if you want" "I don't want to..." "Then you won't" You heard her take a deep breath before stepping back "Let's go to the park nee-san!" She grabbed your hand and dragged you to the park "Does it have a playground?" "It does!" She gasped "Let's go then!!"

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Yuelan stood in front of the Enkonomyia's apartment, she grabbed her phone and used the camera to make sure her hair looked good before knocking on the door, she heard a "Just a second!" And smiled when she recognized the voice of her middle and high school crush.

Once Hikari opened the door she gasped when she meet eyes with the taller woman "Yue-chan?!" Yuelan smiled warmly at the nickname Hikari had given her years ago "Hey Hikari-chan" Hikari grinned widely and hugged Yuelan "Ahh I missed you!!" She hugged you back but her eyes soon meet Rei's eyes, he stood by the entrance and glared at Yuelan.

"Well what do we have here, still a delinquent Yue-chan​​​?" Yuelan grabbed back "You aren't allowed to call me that, what are you even doing here?" He smirked "Oh nothing... I just got back with Hikari" Yuelan's eyes widened as Hikari stepped away from her 'What? No, no this can't be...' "We aren't together Rei!" Yuelan cheered silently and Rei stared at Hikari with wide eyes "w-what?!"

"I don't even know why you are actually back, did your family business go bankrupt?" He blinked "Actually no, business were going so well in France that my Grandfather let me also be in control of the one here in Tokyo" he scratched the back of his neck "So... I thought I could come see you" Yuelan glared daggers at Rei before she turned to Hikari with a smile "Hikari-chan let's go shopping!" "Ah sorry but I can't" Yuelan pouted "Why not?" "I can't really waste mine right now" Yuelan gasped and held both of Hikari's hands "You thought I was going to make you pay?! Oh darling I could never do that!!"

'Holy shit I hate her' Rei glared at Yuelan "But-" "No buts!! Let's go my dear, Hikari~" Rei watched as once again Yuelan stole his first love from him 'I REALLY HATE HER-'

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Once you got to the playground you noticed five familiar faces, Yato, Zack, Luna, Mana, and the girls big brother. Yato and Zack noticed you first, They approached you and Eliza stepped back so she would be hiding behind your legs "[Name]!" "Hey Yato, Hey buddy!" Zack grinned "Hi Onee-san" he looked at Eliza "Hi! Do you want to play with me?" Eliza looked up at you and after seeing you nod she looked st him and nodded before both of them ran off to the sand pit, you watched with a smile as Eliza threw herself on the sand with a smile and Zack laughed at her.

"They are so cute!" Yato nodded, soon Luna and Mana ran to you "Nee-san! Nee-san!" Eliza looked at the two girls running to her sister and pouted, you kneeled so you could hug the two little girls, Mitsuya looked at you with an apologetic smile "Sorry about them..." "It's alright!" You grinned at him before looking at the two girls once again "Hey you two see that blonde girl?" You pointed "She's my little sister, why don't you go play with her and Zack?" They grinned at the mention of your sister and ran to the pouting Eliza who was making a sandcastle with Zack.

"Let's go sit down" you smiled and nodded to the bench that had a direct view of where the four kids were playing.

Before Luna could say anything Eliza got up and ran to the monkey bars "Eh?" The three other kids looked at each other before following Luna and Mana stayed on the lower part of the monkey bars while Zack followed Eliza to the top "What's wrong?" She crossed her arms and looked at Luna with a pout "I don't like her" he followed the direction she was looking at "The one with pigtails?" Eliza nodded "She's so pretty it makes me angry!" Zack stared at her with a blank face 'Eh?'

Luna looked up and smiled at Zack and Eliza, the blonde girl scowled and looked away with red cheeks, Zack however covered his mouth and giggled 'I get it!' 

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

I like kids.

We saw a bit from mom, Yuelan, and Rei(the father-) but sadly this chapter is basically just a filler 😅