36.

You read the text Akane had sent you, apparently she heard you had left the juvenile center and she wanted to hang out, you hummed and typed a reply, after that you waited for all the delinquents to leave and as you got up to do the same a voice stopped you "[Name]cchi" you hummed and looked behind you "Sano-san" he smiled, a smile that was anything but genuine "Call me Mikey like everyone else" he sat beside you "What are you doing here?" You sighed and leaned back "I was gonna drive Hanagaki home but I ended up falling asleep and he left" you heard the blonde chuckle.

You gave him a side glance before you turned to the darkening sky "Just stop that" "huh?" "Stop giving me such a fake smile, it's getting on my nerves" you could see from the corner of your eye as he turned to you "You must be tired from everything that happened lately" you yawned "but there's no one from Toman here so you can rest" "You are part of Toman" you hummed "No, Mikey-san, I want to leave Toman" You kept staring at the sky with a blank face "Why-"

"It's simple, I'm only in Toman because I got paid to take part in the fight against Valhalla, but for some time I forgot my place and thought that everyone here was kinda cool, but there isn't space here for me" you sighed "it's easier to survive when I don't have to always think of accidentally starting a gang war if I need to beat someone up" 

"You don't have to beat people up for money, I can pay you to stay in Toman!" "Huh" "I can't protect everyone... As much as I don't want to admit it, I need you, Toman needs you, you proved me again and again that you are more than capable of helping Toman" he rested his elbows on his knees and hid his face with his hands "You proved that you could save them... From me..." You narrowed your eyes "Are you peraphs saying that because of how you almost killed Kazutora?" He nodded.

He raised his head and stared at you with wide eyes "I know it!" You raised an eyebrow "Stay with me, in Toman, and I'll pay you however much you want, the only thing you'll have to do is keep me from losing myself" he extended his hand "Keep me from losing those close to me" you stared at his hand before grabbing and shaking it with a smirk "It's a deal then"

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Takemichi shivered and Chifuyu raised an eyebrow "You cold?" Takemichi shook his head "No, I just feel like something troublesome might happen in the future" 

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

As you woke up the first thing you did was rush to the door, Baji and Kazutora were sleeping on the living room but you didn't want them to wake up, you opened the door and were surprised when you saw Mitsuya there "Good morning, Mitsuya-kun" he look at your disheveled appearance and smiled apologetically "Ah, sorry for waking you up Enkonomyia-chan" you stared at him, you could see that his cheeks were slight pink and he shuffled nervously where he stood, his hands were behind his back but you could see that he was holding a bag.

"It's nothing, come in I'll make you some coffee" you opened the door for him "there's no need to-" "nonsense, I need to make breakfast anyway so come in already" He nodded and stepped inside, his cheeks getting more pink as you stared at him "Mana and Luna aren't with you?" He shook his head "Our mother doesn't work today so she'll take care of them" you pouted sadly and went into the kitchen, Mitsuya followed you, he stopped briefly when he saw Kazutora and Baji passed out on the living room.

Kazutora had his legs propped up on the back of the couch while his head was centimeters away from hitting the floor, Baji was completely on the floor- he shook his head and followed you into the kitchen "How do you like your coffee" "uhm, I can make it" you hummed and gave him a mug, sugar and coffee.

You looked at the bag he held close to his chest while he watched you cook, he seemed to be deep in thought, you assumed the things going through his head were good because of the small smile he had "What do you have on that bag?" In the end your curiosity won- he flinched, your voice had taken him out of his world of fantasy.

Mitsuya looked at the paper bag on his lap and his cheeks turned slight pink once again "It's... A presen-" he coughed on his hand "It's a thank you gift, for saving Draken and Baji..." you set the table and turned to the sink "for Hanag-" "For you..." You turned to him with wide eyes "Me?" He nodded with a nervous smile, the blush decorating his face only got stronger.

You gulped and dried your hands on your apron before taking it off and sitting beside him "Can... Can I see?" He nodded and gave you the paper bag, as you opened it and took the clothing article out of the bag you could feel your face get hot, you brought the jacket up to your face so you could hide the giddy smile you had "Do you like it?" You hummed "I love it Mitsuya-kun"

The blush on his face went from pink to a deep red "Please call me Takashi" you looked up at him, letting him see the soft smile on your face "Call me [Name] then" He raise his arms and you pulled him into a hug, as you two broke the hug Takashi caressed your cheek and stared deep into your [E/c] eyes.

But before things could go any further Baji and Kazutora pulled you away "[Name]! Good morning!!" Baji practically yelled as he rubbed his cheek against his, Kazutora stayed silent while he hugged you, he stared blankly at Mitsuya "Good morning Mitsuya..."

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

smh, Baji and Kazutora really had to get on Mitsuya's way huh🙄

Oh oh! Jacket Mitsuya gave you↓
Back:

Front:

A kitsune because Mc is the Crimson fox.

My best friend wants me to kill the Mc, and as appealing as that sounds... I'm not gonna kill y'all... Yet-

I also told another friend of mine about what I have in store for Tenjiku and the final arc and they called me evil🥰

I also told them that I want to make a slice-of-life book that's basically a sequel of this one, where everyone is an adult, and the Mc is the mother of Saiki(The disastrous life of Saiki K.), Sukuna and Yuji who are twins(Jujutsu Kaisen), and Anya(SpyxFamily)