11.

The festival was today, you were using the yukata Yato gave you, it is a black yukata with a bunch of pink and red flowers, your mother had helped you with the obi and done your hair, Kazutora was waiting for you in the living room, you put your phone and wallet inside a knot bag that had the same color as your yukata.

Your mother was taking a bunch of pictures while you awkwardly stood in the middle of the room "mom don't you think you took enough photos?" You side eyed her "Nonsense! It's been years since you put on a yukata and I'm sure you won't ever put one again if you don't get paid to do it!" You scratched the back of your neck 'She's kinda right tho...',​​​​​​ She stopped taking photos and looked at you proudly "Damn... I have the most beautiful daughter in the whole world!" You groaned and turned your head "stop it moooom" she chuckled and hugged you "I love you pumpkin" you smiled and hugged her back "I love you too mom..." She pulled out of the hug, gave you your keys, turned you around, and slapped your back.

"Now go out there and steal some hearts with your beauty!" "MOM!" She pushed you out of her room and you sighed before going to the living room and seeing Kazutora messing around his phone "Are you ready Tora?" He looked at you and silence, he blinked two times before slowly raising his phone and taking a photo "What was that for?" "Ah- nothing I was just surprised" he got up and you guys went to the front door, he put on his sneaker and you put on the geta your mother had given you earlier.

You took Kazutora's hand and led him to the parking lot where your mother left your bike in, you guys stood in front of the [F/c] Kawasaki ZX-10R whom you called Ragnarok "Well Tora, meet my baby, Ragnarok" you gave him the keys and pulled him to the bike "You are driving today" "You had a bike?!?" "Yeah, mom just gave me back the keys" his eyes seemed to shine while he stared at your motorcycle "Hey Tora, snap out of it or I won't let you drive" "Alright!" He sat on your bike and then turned his head to you with wide eyes "But you are using a yukata" you raised an eyebrow and sat behind him "So what?" He looked down and saw that both of your legs were on the same side "Ah nothing" you sneaked your arms around him and he gulped 'It's been awhile since she hugged me' you rested your head on his back and he turned the bike on and drove off.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Hikari -Your mother- watched from the window as Kazutora and you drove off to the festival before her smile was whipped she looked down at the text she had received.

Bitch: 'You got a new client'

She scowled before reply in she would be there soon, she grabbed her coat and bag and opened the door, only to see her daughter's friends, the tall blonde who was with her daughter some days ago, Fuyuhiko, and a little boy with fluffy looking blonde hair.

She smiled at them "Hello there, [Name] just left" Fuyuhiko stared at the mother of his childhood friend while Yato and his brother rushed to get out of the apartment "Going to work?" She nodded with a strained smile before patting his head and going down the stairs "Have fun at the festival kid" "Thank you auntie" 'I told her to stop calling me kid' he runs after Yato and Zack with a pout.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

You stood beside Ragnarok while you waited for Kazutora to get off from your bike, when he did so you extended your hand in his direction and waited for him to hold it but he just stared at it with a confused expression.

You huffed and started making your way to the festival "[Name]?" He rushed to walk beside you "What's wrong?" "You were supposed to hold my hand and not-" you paused and made a confused face "and not stare at it! Why did you even stare at my hand for so long?!" "I didn't know that I was supposed to hold!" He squeaks and reaches for your hand "Sorry" you sigh "It's alright"