39.

After Kisaki spewing some random shit to make us trust him "Anyways, Toman's gonna dissolve at this rate! So, we've got to support Mikey" you put a hand on Chifuyu's shoulder in case he tried to attack Kisaki "We don't have to join you to do that, right Takemitchy, [Name]?!" Takemichi stayed silent "Breath Chifuyu, there's no use in talking with the likes of Kisaki" "Were gonna operate without anyone else in Toman knowing, so that means no using anyone from the third or sixth division, that's why we need you guys" 

"Takemitchy, I hate to waste time" he turned around "I want an answer from you by tomorrow" and so he left along with his giraffe who you ignored during the entire talk Kisaki had with the blondes.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

You three walked around the movimented streets, you were texting Mikey as they decided what they wanted to do, Chifuyu didn't want to work with Kisaki but Takemichi thought it could be good so we would have a chance of finding something to use against him.

You three stopped walking as Takemichi started yelling about what we should do, you put away your phone and got ready to help Takemichi convince Chifuyu if needed "I don't want to see a future like that for us again..." Chifuyu turned around with a sigh "Ah, jeez, no luck with the ladies this Christmas again, you're lucky you got a girlfriend Takemitchy" he turned around with a smile and started walking again "Thanks Chifuyu!" You sighed and turned around to leave them "Where are you going [Name]-San?" You turned to the two blondes with a questioning look "I'll leave you two be, nothing bad happened so there's no reason for me to stay with you two till Christmas night" you looked away from them.

That gave and opening for Chifuyu to hold your hand and pull you to the middle of them "Eh?" "Nonsense! We should go eat something after talking with Kisaki" Takemichi nodded at that, and you couldn't help the small smile forming on your face 

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

"This was faster than I expected, so you got an answer for me?" You sat on the railing beside the road and ignored Hanma who approached you "We'll work with you till Christmas is over!" Kisaki smirked "A wise judgment, that really helps me out" Chifuyu pointed at him "But were only doing this to protect Hakkai, we won't be all friendly with you guys!" 

They leaned on the railings, Hanma beside Chifuyu, who was beside Takemichi, who was beside Kisaki, you were sitting behind them 'Pushing Kisaki over those railings would be sooo satisfying' "This is one crooked team" Kisaki said, being followed by Takemichi "Our goal's the only thing we got in common" and then Hanma "What's our team name going to be? C4U, The Hanmas? How 'bout Kill-'em-all?" Chifuyu sighed "I can't fuckin' stand you two" you chuckled "I got a good name, ignore the talking giraffe." Hanma purred "Oh, you wound me doll~" "I would break your fucking neck if you weren't part of Toman.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

From your classroom you could see Takemichi and Hinata -and Naoto- leave the school together and smiled, no one in the crowd seemed get your attention besides a girl with pink hair and a guy with green hair who were walking away, there's was so much people with black and blonde hair in the crowd of students leaving that you almost didn't notice Mikey, Draken, Baji, and Kazutora walking -more like racing- into the school 'Did they not see Hanagaki leaving?' You shrugged and grabbed your bag to leave.

After some minutes of walking you stumbled upon Baji and Kazutora, Baji threw you over his shoulder and jumped from the window, Kazutora followed right behind him "What are you two doing?!" They just laughed "I heard her voice Kenchin!!" They ran out of the school and just before you left the gates you meet Mikey's eyes, he was on the window Baji had jumped out of and he looked... Well... Like a child who didn't get their favorite candy-

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

It had been some minutes now but it seemed that Baji forgot he was carrying you, him and Kazutora were chatting as if Baji didn't have a high schooler on his shoulder, Kazutora was holding your hand and your school bag "Hey, Baji you can put me on the floor y'know" he chuckled "But I don't want to" you sighed 'Whatever, at least I won't have to walk...' "Where are we going?" Kazutora stared at you with a smile "Baji wanted us to hang out with his friend" his smile turned sour "I think his name was Chifuyu..." You hummed "Fuyu... He's a good boy" Kazutora simply stared at you with furrowed brows 'Fuyu?!' "So you know him!" "Yeah" you yawned "I'll take a nap, wake me up when we get there"

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・SHARDS OF THE PAST

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 5 years ago *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ 

You sat up quickly and looked around, breathing was hard and your lower abdomen wouldn't stop hurting, the last thing you remember was pass in out after being cornered, the door opened and you stood up quickly only to almost fall face first on the floor if it weren't for the teen who held you "Ah- you gotta be careful!" He had shoulder length gray hair and pretty purple eyes "Who are you?!" "P-please I just want to help!" You pushed him away and stared down at him, he had fallen on the floor and was close to tears "Who. Are. You" you shook under your glare 'girls are scary-' "I-Im Raum... My brother shoot you so dad brought you home to take care of your injury..." At that moment the door opened again only to reveal a tall man with grey hair just like the teen in front of you, the only difference is that his eyes were a deep red.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Almost published this chapter on accident before writing the "shards of the past" part-

Mc: calls Chifuyu "Fuyu" and says he's a good boy.

Kazutora: