42.

Mitsuya fell on one knee and you charge in "What's wrong Mitsuya? I've only used up to 70% of my streng-" Taiju got cut off as he went flying back "[Name]-chan?!" You pointed at Takemichi with a glare "You better keep an eye on your fucking phone Hanagaki!!" "What?" He touched his pockets but his phone was nowhere "Are you okay Takashi?" He grinned "Yeah, thanks [Name]" you pulled him up and watched as Taiju got up while holding his head.

He meet your eyes and took a step back "Why- why are you here?!" You smirked "I guess the church stopped being a holy place... The devil managed to get into it after all" you raised your head and laughed, a laugh that sent chills down his spine "Taiju, tonight you'll pay for your sins" you smirked.

Taiju masked his fear with anger and charged towards you, Mitsuya went to stand in front of you but you grabbed him by the back of his shirt and threw him back "Behind me Takashi!" You and Taiju threw punch after punch at one another, you managed to get behind him and kicked the stab wound on his back, that made him kneel from the pain and you took that opportunity to kick his head, you heard a faint "I'm sorry" You got pushed out of the way but felt a weight on top of you.

"Holy shit! Takashi?!" You sat up with Mitsuya's limp body on your arms 'Shit! I don't have anything to stop the bleeding' You frowned at the large cut on his forehead, Hakkai kneeled beside you and kept yelling Mitsuya's name "Hakkai take him to the hospita-" "No, I'm alright" They put Mitsuya near Yuzuha and you stood beside them while they talked "Was it worth all that money?" Kokonoi and Taiju were smirking while Inui stared at the floor with downcast eyes 'That guy could've killed me or Taka-ch- Takashi, why is he lookin' like a kicked puppy?!'

"[Name]" You looked at Mitsuya who had gotten up "Takemitchy and Chifuyu will take care of those two, can you go against Taiju with me and Hakkai?" You nodded "I've got your backs" You smiled and he chuckled before reaching for your face, you flinched but didn't move away as he caressed your cheek "Sorry there was a bit of blood there" "Ah- alright" you coughed on your hand and turned back to your opponents, before charging in once again you sent a thumbs up to Hakkai "I know you can beat him"

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Somewhere else

Fuyuhiko knocked once again anxiously, before he could do it again the door opened almost making him hit Yato "Fuyuhiko?" The black haired guy smiled nervously"A-Are you busy right now?" When Yato shook his head Fuyuhiko turned around "Great, I need your help" "Eh?" The blonde grabbed his coat and locked the door before going to the backseat of Fuyuhiko's car "What do you need me for?" The older of the two tapped his fingers on the steering wheel while the car started "[Name] might try to kill someone today" "What?!"

Fuyuhiko looked back at Yato using the mirror "You didn't know?" The blonde shook his head "Are you going to stop her?" The silence made Yato nervous "Maybe... If he's already dead when I get there I'll help her get rid of the body" when he saw there weren't a lot of cars he stepped on the gas "I've helped my brother with that before" "Wait what?!" Fuyuhiko hummed "You really don't know anything huh... My brother works for the mafia, and one day [Name] will be his boss" "But how? Why?!"

"When she was young the boss of Alcateia saved her and apparently, he saw in her the potential none of his five sons have" he snorted "It's always fun when he makes her go to family dinners and she ends up fighting the second oldest" the whole time Fuyuhiko was talking Yato couldn't understand a single thing 'Wait, wait, wait! Things are going too fast!' The car stopped so suddenly that Yato was almost sent flying "Were here" Fuyuhiko left the car as if he didn't almost kill both of them multiple times while he drove 'I'm never asking him to take me anywhere...'

"Wait she's fighting in a church?" The older between the two shrugged "Yeah" "Oh god..." "You believe in god?" "Not really but I would rather not make him angry by fighting inside a church... Imagine if he's real and gets mad at us?!" Yato's eyes widened when Fuyuhiko laughed "Were friends with the Devil- "We are?" "-god must hate us already" "Wait what do you mean by friends with the devil!" "The devil is beautiful" "Are you high?!"

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

I

hate this chapter and I rewrote it five times and I'm still not happy with it but I still need to post something.

I hate this because Mitsuya and Hakkai have a really important role in the fight and I can't really remove them from it bc if I do then Hakkai will never stand up against Taiju and- I'll stop-

Anyway: Mc was supposed to get hit instead of Mitsuya, and then while Hakkai, Mitsuya, Takemichi, and Chifuyu were trying to make her stay down, Yato and Hiko would arrive to help... But I accidentally deleted that so :[