50.

You parked in front of the house the party was being held in and got off your bike, you looked nervously at the house, Damien noticed your nervous scowl and nudged you "We can go back home if you want" You looked at the soft smile your brotherly figure had and grinned "Don't worry I'm just nervous... This is the first party I'll be attending so..." Damien linked your arms "You can go all out, I won't be drinking today so I'll be able to take care of you" you two started approaching the house "Don't worry about that Dami, I'll be okay"

As soon as you two got into the party a guy threw his arm over Damien's shoulder "Damien~" said guy grinned "Hey Christopher!" You three went to a corner, while you were being dragged by Damien you could see Hanma surrounded by people, Rat, the chihuahua was sitting on top of his head and you stifled a giggle, Rindou was standing in front of a DJ table 'Ran is probably here too' you turned your attention back to Damien when he called your name "This is my boyfriend Christopher" the tall ginger grinned at you and offered his hand "It's nice to finally meet Damien's little sister"

You shook his hand while observing him, curly hair that was a deep red, his eyes a pretty brown, and his skin was tanned, he had a strong grip, probably knew how to fight, you let go of his hand and looked around once again "Found anyone you know?" You nodded "Some familiar faces" while looking around you meet the eyes of a guy with light brown skin and white hair, his big purple eyes stared right back at you, he only looked away once a guy with a shaved head approached him 'Weirdo...'

Damien seemed to notice the guy with white hair and held your wrist "Come on, let's go get something to drink" he got closer to your ear so you could hear him above the loud music, you nodded and let him drag you away, he grabbed an empty cup and a open bottle of alcohol, it was easier to talk in the kitchen since the music wasn't as loud here.

Damien still leaned closer to you so no one else besides Chris -Who was standing beside Damien- would hear "Never accept drinks from a stranger, you never know if someone put anything weird inside the drink" you nodded and accepted the cup he gave you "I'll remember that" Chris leaned down a bit "Sometimes you shouldn't even accept drinks from people you know if you didn't see them serving" Damien nodded with a scowl "You never know who you can trust, so always keep an eye on those around you just in case"

Just as you raised the cup to your mouth a big hand held your wrist "Uhm, can I have a talk with you [Name]?" You looked behind you and saw Ran staring at Damien and Chris with a blank face "Ran?" He pulled you away from the two "What are you doing here?!" Damien tried to follow but you motioned for him to stay "I came here with my brother" he raised his eyebrows "You have a brother?!" You nodded and pointed at Damien.

He followed the way you were pointing at and his eyes widened "Damien's your brother?!" "Uh... Yeah?" "Holy shit, thank god... I was worried that someone would try to take advantage of you" Ran sent a thumbs up to Damien before burying his face on your neck "I was so scared for a second..." "Did Damien do something?" "What? No, normally he helps the drunk people to get back home, I was just scared that you could get drunk and... you know..."

Unknown to both of you Christopher leaned down to whisper something on his boyfriend's ear "You never told me your sister was... Close to the older Haitani" Damien crossed his arms "I didn't know she was close with him... I'll have a talk with that fuck boy later" Chris chuckled.

"Hey Damien" Anna from Arendelle yelled "I'll be stealing your sister for the night" the guy with braided hair grinned before pulling you out of the kitchen "Ran, if you do anything to my sister I'll skin you alive!!" The only response he got was a loud laugh from Ran while you drank in silence.

When you left the kitchen with Ran, you same that guy with white hair standing in the corner where you and Damien were standing once you arrived, he seemed to be looking for someone but you just looked away and ignored him 'He seems like trouble...' Ran stopped in front of a table were two guys were playing beer pong.

One of them caught your attention before you were even near the table, he was big, towering above almost everyone in the party, he was shirtless so you could see his muscles flexing every time he moved his arms, his hair was in a rattail mohawk with a braid that extended to the base of his neck.

The other one was of average height, with long blonde hair swept to the right while the left side of his head was shaved, a interesting tattoo was located at his temple, the tattoo extended down to his neck, and he had a scar on the left side of his mouth.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

The way I described Mochizuki and the way I described Shion... I swear I don't have a favorite...

I like Shion more but- Mochi is just so... 👁👁