7.

Uh- Warning, Ran is ooc... And a simp?

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

It was 8 in the evening when you went back home with your mother, you guys were going to see movies together but she got a call, she looked at you with a sad smile "I'm sorry pumpkin... I have to go back to work" you tried to give her your best smile "It's alright mom!" She gave you a hug before putting on a coat and kneeling by the door to put on her shoes "Be careful alright?" She stood back up and looked over her shoulder "Don't worry pumpkin!" She grabbed her bag and keys and left.

You stared at the door for some seconds before the smile you presented to your mother slowly disappeared and you threw yourself on the couch, you stared blankly at the tv and then moved your eyes to the remote, you grabbed it and turned the tv off. The house seemed colder when she wasn't here, you hated being alone but you had gotten used to it, you sat up and stared at your hands, it was always easier for you to get distracted with your thoughts when you were alone.

Whenever your mother left for work you felt worried, scared, but not because you were alone, you were used to it after all, you were scared of what could happen to the woman who gave her life away in order to raise you, what if something happens to her again? You didn't like thinking about that. Before you could lose yourself in your mind or be alone with your thoughts for long, a knock was heard. You reached under the couch and pulled a bat from under it, slowly you approached the door, being careful to not make a noise, you looked on the peephole and let out an annoyed sigh before opening the door.

"Ran" 

"Awh~ you said my name" he leaned against the doorway and smirked down at you, rolling your eyes you stepped to the side so he could come into the apartment, your eyes focusing on the plastic bags he had "You are alone? That's rare" he turned the kitchen's light on and you stood on the door observing as he took snacks out of the plastic bag 'Of course I'm alone, if I wasn't you would stay close to Rindou' "Rinrin was busy!" He served two cups of soda and tried to grab some chips, you sighed and went to help him "Why are you even here Ran?" He put the two cups of soda on the coffee table and grabbed the chips from your hands "I saw your mother while I was walking around and I knew that you don't really like being alone" you stared at the smiling guy sitting on your couch "Ran, were you stalking me?" "No-" "My mother just left, Ran, you better tell me the truth-" you stood in front of him and pulled his braids so he would look at you "-before I kick you out" The male gulped.

"I saw you two walking around earlier" he looked away from you "And- I've been following you two" you let go of his braids and covered your face with a sigh, you flinched when you felt Ran's arms reach around your waist and pull you to him "What are you doing" you felt him rest his head on your stomach "Hugging you" you touched his arm and he tightened his hold on you "Let me hold you... just for today, please" you sigh once again and rest your hands on his head, they slowly trail down to his braids and you undo them.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

It was in the middle of the night, you were laying on the couch and Ran was laying on top of you with his head buried on your neck, he hadn't let go of you once during his stay, said male slowly woke up, the tv woke him up, he felt something on his head and back and noticed that you had a hand on the middle of his back and the other on top of his head, and as much as he didn't want to get up he had to... It was cold after all, he slowly got up, being careful not to wake you up, and went to your room, he looked around the room full of Christmas and led lights and then pulled the blanket and one of the pillows from your bed.

He tiptoed back to the couch you were sleeping in and put the pillow under your head and covered you with the blanket, pulling the blanket up he slowly laid on top of you again and buried his head on your neck before covering both of you again, before he fell asleep he moved your hands so they were on his back and head once again.

Some hours later a tired woman walked in and did a double take when she saw the sleeping teens "ohh my god" as she stared at them she raised her phone slowly and took a bunch of pictures from them, even if the lights were turned off the photos looked good because of the light from the television, she looked at the photos before moving her eyes to her daughter and the unknown male sleeping with her. She giggled and snapped one last picture before going to her room.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Rindou was worried, well, worried would be a understatement, his older brother had disappeared last night without saying anything and it was one in the afternoon already and because of that Rindou knew that his brothers wasn't hooking up with some random, because one, he would've told Rindou he was leaving, and two, he would be home by now. Rindou had called him countless times and his brother wasn't picking up the fucking phone, what if something happened with him?! Rindou was pacing around the kitchen when he heard his phone ringing, he rushed to pick up the phone and saw his brother's number "Ran?! Are you ok?" There was silence on the other line before Ran's sleepy voice greeted Rindou "Yeah, why?" Rindou sighed, he was glad that his STUPID FUCKING brother was alright "You dumb bitch!" Ran was taken aback by the volume Rindou used and looked at the girl beside him whose eyebrows furrowed, "What were you thinking?! I was so fucking worried!!" "Calm dow-" "What the fuck is happening Wednesday?" Rindou paused when he heard the voice on the other line, it was a voice he knew very well 'So this is why he left without saying anything' Rindou frowned "See you later Ran" before Ran could say anything Rindou hung up.

Ran stared at his phone with a blank face before looking at you with a smile "Good morning [Name]~" he buried his face on the crook of your neck and you deadpanned "morning Ran" you ignored him and reached for her phone that was on the coffee table, you looked at the hour and sighed "Ran, get up" he sat up -straddling your waist- and grabbed his hair ties, you sighed and crossed your arms, staring at the man above you as he did his hair, slowly a smirk made it's way to his face and he leaned down, planting a kiss on your forehead, he stood up and stretched.

You went to the kitchen to make breakfast for you two while he picked up the empty packets of snacks from yesterday and threw them in the trash, you took a sip of your coffee and smiled 'I want Hiko's hot choco' "Ran come get breakfast!" The braided male walked in with a smile "Thank you [Nickname]" you left your mug of coffee on top of the counter and grabbed two sandwiches, putting them on a plate you served a cup of juice, you grabbed the juice and plate with sandwiches and went to your mother's room.

You put the plate and juice on her bedside table and sat beside her "Mom" you touched her arm and gently shook her awake "uh-who-wha- I'm awake!" she sat up and looked at you "I made you breakfast" you put the plate on her lap and she smiled "Thank you pumpkin" she ran a hand through your hair before shoving a sandwich on her mouth "Mom..." She hummed "Can my friend stay here?" She paused and slowly moved her eyes in your direction, she swallowed the sandwich before smiling evilly "That friend who was cuddling with you?" You deadpanned "No" she pouted before nodding "Of course your friend can stay here" she grabbed the last sandwich "I think I have a futon somewhere around here" she looked around her room before looking back at you with a smile "I'll look for it later and leave it in your room" you nodded before getting up "Alright, thanks mom!" You bowed before turning to the door "You're welcome pumpkin!" 

Ran perked up when he saw you leave your room using jeans, a white hoodie, and looking inside a messengers bag, you downed your coffee in one go and grabbed one of the sandwiches you had made, he stopped eating and watched as you left the apartment, after some minutes your mother appeared with an evil smile "So, what's your relationship with my daughter" "uh-" he smiled "You see-"

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

You stood in front of the juvenile center a nd after some minutes Kazutora walked out with a bag and a man that you assumed was his father, he pushed Kazutora and told him something before storming off while Kazutora stared at the floor with a blank face, you approached him and put a hand on his shoulder "Hey Kazutora" he flinched at your touch but turned with a smile when he heard your voice "[Name], You came!" You grabbed his hand "Have you had breakfast yet?" Before he could reply you spoke up once again "That doesn't matter, come on I'll treat you to breakfast"

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

KAZUTORA LEFT JUVIE! [NAME] WILL FINALLY MEET TOMAN!