47.

After you served everyone their drinks you sat beside Sanzu-Who had probably suffered in Eli's hands since he had his hair in two pigtails- You grabbed your phone and looked at the hour 3:27AM, and just before you could close your phone a text appeared.

ஓ๑MANJIRO SANO๑ஓ

“You awake?”

ஓ๑꒰🥀꒱๑ஓ

You made a mental note to change his contact name later while you unlocked your phone and clicked on his contact.

Yeah, need something? :You

MANJIR...: Can you meet me at the shrine?

MANJIR...: The one where the meetings are held at.

Sure, be right there :You

ˢᵉᵉⁿ

You got up and looked at the delinquents-and child- around you "I gotta do something" You went to the door and put on your jacket "Eli you're in charge" "Yay!" You chuckled before grabbing your keys "I'll be back in a few, if anything happens just call me" as soon as the door closed behind you Eli ran to your room and came back with a bunch of pens, pencils, and a drawing notebook you had given her "What are you gonna do?" Eli smirked as she went to a page that had a sketch of something that appeared to be a body "I'm gonna draw onee-chan!" 

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

You parked in front of the shrine and there you saw Mikey sitting on the top of the staircase, you climbed the stairs in silence and sat beside him "How are you feeling?" You looked at him through the corner of your eyes "I'm... I'm ok I think?" He sat properly and looked at his hands that were previously hiding his face "I wanted... I almost snapped at Taiju" at that you turned your face to him.

"But your voice... It- it kept me conscious?" He seemed of unsure of something, maybe he didn't know if he was expressing himself properly "...Thank you for that" You leaned back and stared up at the sky "You don't need to thank me, keeping you conscious is the only reason I'm still in Toman" you sneaked an arm around him and pulled him into a hug.

"Come here, it must be hard for you" he held onto your shirt "What..." Using your free hand you started to thread your fingers through his hair "Shinichiro must've woken up but he still can't leave the hospital, so you had to spend another Christmas without him..." You felt him bury his face on the side of your neck "But I'm here, you can let everything out" "Thank you..." 

And just like that you spent what seemed to be hours comforting Mikey.

"You want to go back to my house?" You helped him up after drying his tears "Can I?" You nodded "Just a heads up, some of my friends are sleeping over and they are all weird" you held his hand as you looked around "My little sister will probably ask to do your hair... Where's your bike?" You looked back at the blonde "I didn't bring it" You hummed as you lead him to your bike "This is Ragnarok" You said while getting on your motorcycle "it's a beautiful bike" Mikey sat behind you and held onto your waist "Thanks"

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

4:49AM you stood in front of the door while Mikey held onto the back of your jacket 'I thought we had taken longer' you opened the door and took off your jacket, Mikey did the same "Onee-chan's back!!" Eli ripped a page from her drawing book and ran to you "Look at what I did..." She tilted her head when she saw Mikey "Who's that" You smiled and grabbed the drawing she was holding up "This is my friend Mikey" you looked at the drawing "Ohh this looks so good! Is that me?" She nodded "Oh! Baji drew something too!" Said teen flinched but got up to give you his drawing.

"A cat, why am I not surprised?" He huffed and went back to where he was sitting "It looks good thanks" You went to the kitchen and pinned the two drawings on the refrigerator, when you left the kitchen you sat on your futon "Come here Mikey" Kazutora shifted uncomfortably when he meet Mikey's eyes, the Haitani brothers looked at each other before observing how you interacted with the blonde gang leader.

Sanzu watched in silence as Mikey sat beside you before leaning down and resting his head on your thighs, Baji's eyebrows furrowed as he watched you cover Mikey with your blanket, after some seconds Eli returned from the room she shared with her big sister and sat on your other side, snuggling against you "You guys finished Brand new animal already? Damn" Eli pulled on your sleeve "Can we watch Madoka's anime?" You blinked down at her "Sure but..." You looked at the delinquents around the room "Ah, whatever"

You clicked on the anime "We're going to watch a magical girl anime whether y'all want it or not" Your hand rested against Mikey's head, after some time into the anime you noticed Mikey had fallen asleep and smiled.

"How is that- why- Mamiii" Ran's fist banged on the floor as he whined about a character he took a liking to died "Holy- its the third episode and someone already died?! How is this a magical girl anime?!" Rindou looked at you "Dunno, but Eli and I like this anime" "you two are kinda weird..." Eli grinned "Maybe we could watch Another next!" 

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

🔥😼🔥 ←Baji Keisuke