6.

You stared at the blue skies while you laid on the floor of a park "The hell? I'm sure I was home some minutes ago and that it was night..." you slowly sat up while looking around, this scenery felt kinda familiar... "Come on Hiko! Fast fast!" "Wait [Name]-chan!!" She turned her head and saw her 11 year old self running while looking at Fuyuhiko's child self who was having issues to follow her since she was faster.

She winced when the small [H/c] haired girl bumped into a bigger body and both of them tumbled down, "[Name]-chan!" Fuyuhiko shoved his ice cream inside his mouth just so his hands could be free for him to help the girl up "You ok Shin?!" You watched as a guy with a cigarette in his mouth helped the black haired teen up while a guy with short blonde hair that looked fluffy and a guy that looked massive like a wall laughed their asses off.

"Mhmhm?" It looked like Fuyuhiko was trying to say something to her but his mouth was full, as you got up and walked closer to your child self and Hiko you could see that the fists of mini you were shaking, bending down so you could see her face you saw tears brimming her eyes while she glared at the ice cream on the floor.

The black haired guy she had bumped into kneeled beside her and put a hand on her shoulder "Hey buddy are you oka-" he got cut off by a punch being delivered straight to his jaw "[NAME]?!? HE'S OLDER THAN US!!" "FUCK THAT-" "LENGUAGE!!" "I DON'T CARE THAT HE'S OLDER! I BOUGHT THAT ICE CREAM WITH THE LAST MONEY I HAD!!" The three teens watched in confusion as a child that looked no older than 11 or 12 stole their boss wallet and ran away with a black haired boy running after her and yelling about how that was wrong.

The girl came running back and stopped away from them before throwing Shinichiro's wallet back at them, Wakasa snorted when the wallet hit Takeomi's forehead, while Benkei sweatdropped and looked at the wad of cash on the little girl's hand before she ran off again.

And while she ran away you stood over the passed out form of Sano Shinichiro... So this was him...

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

You sat up on your bed, you don't remember everything but at least you remember how he looked now... and how you knocked him off and stole his money at your first meeting... You could feel your face heating up when you thought about that meeting "god why was I like that..."  she picked her phone up and looked at the time and day, it was 8 on a Saturday morning, you got up and shoved your hands inside the pockets on your shorts, when you opened the door your nose was hit by the smell of pancakes -slightly burnt but pancakes nonetheless- you walked into the kitchen and saw your mother, "did you sleep well mom?" The woman nodded with a hum "Do you have work today?"

"No, I decided to take a day off so what do you think about spending the day with me?" You smiled "That would be nice" "Okay then go change and then come eat breakfast, we'll go out after eating!" You nodded and went to the bathroom, as you reached out to turn on the shower you looked at the door, you went to your room to get your phone and put some music before getting into the shower.

Your mother chuckled when she heard the music coming from the bathroom 'it seems like someone is in a good mood!' 

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

You stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around your waist and another around your shoulders, you looked at your phone while walking to your room 'hmm a text from Wednesday' you closed your flip phone and left it on your bedside table before turning to your wardrobe, "What should I wear? I'm going out with mom so I would rather not dress like I normally do... Damn it, a girl friend would be useful right now..." Your mind wandered to Tachibna-chan, the daughter of the neighbors "I wonder if she could help me with this" you picked three sets of clothes and threw them on top of your bed before turning and putting some shorts and a shirt that was a tad big on you.