41

You listened to Hinata talking through the phone, she sounded so happy while she talked about the date she had with Takemichi later that day, she had told you about her father not wanting her to see you so you two had to talk in secret, you wondered how Takemichi would go on a date with the rosy haired girl since he had a meeting with Kisaki this same day.

You looked at the clock beside your door and sighed "I'll have to go now Hina-chan" you heard her muttering a sad 'oh' before she realized something "You called me Hina-chan!!" You blinked, you hadn't realized "Ah... Sorry about that-" "No, no, no, don't apologize! Do it again!" "Uh... Hina-chan?" She giggled "Alright, I'll let you go now!" You smiled "Talk to you later Hina-chan" you felt heat rushing to your cheeks as you replayed her giggles over and over again while getting ready.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

You yawned as you saw Chifuyu, Kisaki, and Hanma, in the distance, you waved at Chifuyu and ran to where he stood "Hey Chifuyu" you smiled as he pulled you into a hug "Hey [Name]!" You looked around while they talked about Takemichi being late "Why don't we go inside and eat something while we wait for him?" Chifuyu smiled "Good idea [Name]"

After some time Takemichi walked in "Sorry I'm late!" you looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, it looked like he had been crying "it's the night before our big battle, you better get your ass in gear" ignoring Hanma's annoying ass voice Chifuyu looked at his friend with a worried face "Also, Takemitchy... what happened to your face?" "Damn dude you got even uglier" you glared at Hanma while Takemichi chuckled awkwardly.

"We'll carry our plan out in Shibuya Udagawa christian church, Taiju will conveniently go there alone late at night to pray"

"If Hakkai's gonna attack Taiju, it won't happen anywhere else but there, we're gonna wait for Taiju outside of the chapel"

"Hakkai should already be in the church by then, Takemitchy, you're gonna reason with him!"

"Since you two get along, doesn't that make you the best guy for the role? And, before Hakkai and Taiju can run at each other, the four of us outside will beat down Taiju!"

You looked at Kisaki's retreating back as he left with Hanma "I'll be going now" you hugged the two blondes before leaving.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

It was Christmas night, but right as you were about to leave you had received a text from Takemichi.

Hina's bf: The meeting place changed, meet us at [Location]

You raised an eyebrow "hah? Why did they change it out of nowhere?" you rolled your eyes and drove off.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Kisaki sighed "We can't wait for her" he turned and started walking to the church since he was walking in front of the other teens they failed to see the smirk on his face.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

You looked around the meeting place and pulled out your phone when you saw that they weren't here "Did he send me the wrong address?" You heard fast footsteps and jumped out of the way just in time "Ah, I didn't think you would be able to avoid my punch" The green haired guy smiled "Who the fuck are you" he grinned "Zeri Yuno, call me Zeri!" He talked gleefully while trying to hit you.

You grabbed his wrist and twisted his arm "You have some balls to attack me out of nowhere" you growled while keeping him down, before you could react someone kicked your head, that sent you flying away from Zeri "I didn't need help Felix!" You got up and stared at a worried looking Zeri and a girl with waist length pink hair and yellow eyes "Yeah I'm sure you didn't" she rolled her eyes with a smile, she turned around and ran away "Sorry I don't like fighting girls!" Zeri looked at you and then at Felix before running after the pink haired girl "Wait for me!!" "What the fuck?!" 

You put a hand on your forehead and closed your eyes 'This doesn't make sense, why would Hanagaki tell me to come here if... Wait, what if it wasn't Hanagaki' you jumped on your bike and drove to the church.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

You ran into the church you had no idea of where Kisaki, Hanma, and Chifuyu were at "Never hit your little sister, no matter how badly she misbehaves, forgive her with a smile" you heard Mitsuya's voice and followed it "that's what being a big brother's all about, you asshole!" The inside of the church was a complete mess, benchs were smashed and thrown to the sides, and Yuzuha... Her face was complete hurt...

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Akane, Yuzuha, Baji, and Shinichiro are now in the Love interests page🤙

Watch Mc being even more pissed at Taiju now.

Felix: kicks the Mc's head

Also Felix: "I don't like fighting girls"

Mc: "..."