20.

Once  Haru had dropped you home the first thing you did was look at the time, only to grimace once you saw you were late "Shit... I'm not going today" you grabbed Ragnarok's keys and went to the door 'Wait, he's on school right now...' You grabbed another pair of keys and left the apartment.

Soon you arrived, you parked your bike and went to unlock the door, you looked around and sighed sadly when he really wasn't here "Well then" you walked in and locked the door "I'm gonna take a nap" you went straight to the door on the corner, walking down the stairs you reached the familiar room, you started messing around with the drawer that was beside a bookcase.

You found a pillow and a blanket on the last drawer 'Thank you Hiko' you smiled and threw yourself on one of the couches and setting the pillow under your head, you covered yourself with the blanket and soon fell asleep.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Fuyuhiko watched as the guy you had introduced to him as Kazutora Hanemiya, dragged Hanagaki out of the school, the younger teen looked freaked out, Fuyuhiko shook his head and proceeded to leave the school "This is boring..."

He walked inside a cafe near Mizo high school and bumped into a tall guy "Ah- sorry" Fuyuhiko looked up at him and frowned "It's ok" the man before him smiled before walking away with a little girl following right after 'That guy... Why is he so familiar...' His mind went to his childhood friend who seemed to look a lot like the man he had bumped into 'I need to see her' he turned to the direction of the apartment [Name] lives in and started running.

When he arrived he fished the keys her mother had given him years ago and opened the door 'It wasn't locked? She must be home then' he walked in "[Name]?" All the lights were turned off so he went to your room, he could see light from under the door, and that was weird since you never turn it on, he pushed the door open and looked around.

Your wardrobe was wide open and one of your shirts was on the floor "It fell?" He frowned and looked around after he picked it up, he stared at the inside of your wardrobe 'I feel like there's less clothes on her side?' he put the shirt inside your wardrobe and closed it, he grabbed the doorknob.

Before he could leave the room he heard a sneeze and looked around the room with wide eyes, soon his eyes fell on the bed, before he could look under his phone started ringing "Big brother?" he gave the bed one last look before leaving.

He stood hidden in a alley in front of the apartment where he could see the door to the Enkonomyia's apartment, after some time he saw the blonde guy who paid [Name] to join Toman, the blonde guy looked around while leaving the apartment, Fuyuhiko noticed a familiar shirt on Sanzu's grasp, Sanzu hoped on his bike and drove away.

'A fucking creep...' He started walking on the direction of the bar.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

"[Name]"  You felt someone shaking you gently, their hand ran up your arm and settled on your head "[Name], wake up" their fingers ran through your hair and you fought the urge of going back to sleep, you opened your eyes and looked at Fuyuhiko.

"Hi Hiko..." You yawned, he grabbed a mug that was on the coffee table beside the couch and helped you sit up before giving it to you "Here" You took a sip of the hot chocolate and looked at Fuyuhiko "How was school?" He smiled "It was alright" suddenly his smile was replaced by a grimace "Hey about joining Toman-" he was cut off by your phone ringing.

You picked it up "Hey mom" there was silence on the other end for some seconds and you got worried "mo-" "Can you come home? Like- right now?" You blinked "Yeah?" She seemed nervous"Wonderful! See you soon pumpkin!" She hanged up and you got up from the couch "Gotta go" you downed the hot chocolate without flinching, your mouth was already used to warm sensations.

You picked up your bag and hugged Fuyuhiko "See you later" he hummed, for some reason he was frowning. You sat on your bike and drove off.

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Once you walked into your apartment you heard your mother talking with some random guy, she chuckled awkwardly "It's been so long hasn't it?" "Yeah, I missed you" you walked into the room and stared the man down, only to be taken aback as he smiled at you with kind [e/c] colored eyes.

"Wh-who are you?!" You looked at your mother and she looked at the floor nervously "He's... your father" suddenly a little girl who seemed to be the same age as Zack ran out of the kitchen, she had a big grin on her face and you could see that one of her teeth was missing.

"Are you my big sister?!" You forced a smile "Yes! What's your name?" Her grin seemed to get bigger "I'm Eliza!" "Do you want to see my stuffed animals?" She nodded and you took her hand to lead her to your room.

"It seems she likes Eliza, from what you said I thought it would be harder to get closer to her" Rei watched as his first love sighed and hide her face using her hands "I know that smile..." The [H/c] haired man tilted his head "What?" "She's angry... Don't talk with her when you two are alone or she might just blow up" he raised an eyebrow "Well, that is your fault surely" "What..." "You raised her so if she's so difficult is your fault"

"Maybe she wouldn't be so "difficult" if she had a father figure" Rei rolled his eyes "In my defense I didn't know you were pregnant" "You better respect my mother, after all you are inside her house, asshole" Both adults looked at you "And for your information I had a father figure, one better than you will ever be"

"Look [Name] I-" "Enkonomyia" Rei stared at you "What?" "Call me Enkonomyia, you might be my father but I no hold respect for you" he sucked in a breath "Enkonomyia, I didn't know she was pregnant back then, I still love her and I want to make things right" You gave your mother a side glance, when you saw her awestruck expression you sighed "Alright"

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ BONUS ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

"WAIT WAIT WAIT!" Yuelan suddenly stood up "You're telling me that [Name], that girl you brought here, is Enkonomyia Hikari's daughter?" Yato looked up at his mother "Uh, yeah?" Yuelan's hands flew to cover her mouth as a blush spread around her face "Ahh~ I can finally see Hikari-chan again~ this must be destiny!" 

'Mom knows Hikari-san???'

⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

Eyyy- hi 😅

What was Sanzu doing in your house?
Why is your father suddenly back? Does he really love your mother or does he have another reason for looking for her.

How does Yuelan know Hikari and what was their relationship???