⊹ ⋆゚꒰ఎ Extras ໒꒱ ⋆゚⊹

꒰🥀꒱Things that didn't make it into the book
Or
꒰ఎ Things that weren't mentioned ໒꒱
══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══

The Haitanis (Or at least Ran) meet [Name] before they were known as the rulers of Roppongi.
➥They were fighting against older guys, Rindou was knocked out and Ran was exhausted from fighting and protecting Rindou at the same time.
    ➥[Name] was running after a guy she got paid to beat up but as she rushed in the middle of the fight she got hit.
        ➥Ran watched in horror as she beat up his opponents and rushed to stand in front of his brother's passed out form.
            ➥After beating the older guys up [Name] looked at the wounded Haitanis with a raised eyebrow before collecting the money from the passed out guys.

✏Before leaving she gave Ran half of the money to buy bandages for Rindou and apologized for not getting there faster.

✏Ran looked for her for a long time but only managed to find her one year before she got sent to prison, sadly she didn't recognize him since he had dyed his hair.

✏At the beginning Ran only wanted to befriend the girl who basically saved him from a beating and gave him money to buy bandages for his brother's wounds, but as he tried to get closer to her he slowly started to catch feelings.

✏Rindou never knew what happened that day so he just assumed Ran beat those guys.

On chapter 5 it was mentioned at the end of the chapter that Emma wasn't supposed to be saved by [Name], it was supposed to be Mikey after he got mistaken for a girl.
  ➥In this version she would recognize him as Shinichiro's brother and would try to leave but he would also recognize her.

   ➥I changed that and in the current story of the book [Name] disliked Mikey before meeting him, why? Because of what he had done to Sanzu when they were kids.
     ➥But then Mikey opened up to her and she understood that it wasn't his fault.
         ➥Now she feels guilty for hating Mikey for something he didn't have control of.

•Inui would always watch [Name] hanging out with Akane and although he wanted to join the two girls he didn't want to bother them.
   ➥He thought about taking Koko with him so that Koko could distract his sister while he stole [Name] from her.
       ➥That idea was quickly discarded as he thought about the possibility of Kokonoi falling for the girl his sister seemed to like.

✏And so Inui stayed by the corners, watching as the [H/c] girl smiled warmly at his sister, wishing that she would smile at him like that.

✏After meeting Shinichiro he finally was able to hang out with [Name] but sadly he was too shy to leave an impression and was forgotten as time passed and [Name]'s head got full of unwanted thoughts.

•You were the first person Izana and Kakucho meet through Shinichiro, Izana was mesmerized by the smile you offered him and Kakucho (Even Shinichiro was taken aback by that smile but anyways-) and after you left he the filipino boy kept pestering his brother to bring you back.
  ➥After he fought Shinichiro for lying to him about being brothers he realized he wouldn't be able to see you anymore, Shin was the only connection you two had after all.
      ➥He kept looking for you even after Shinichiro went into a coma, sadly he only saw you when the police was taking you away after you killed someone.

•Smiley had always kept an eye on the infamous "Crimson fox" he saw you fighting one time and that got his blood pumping, he was so excited and wanted to make you join the gang he had with his brother before they joined Toman.
  ➥But alas, he never got the chance to, however that didn't stop him from following you around when he had free time.
    ➥He was so pumped up when you joined Toman but there was always a bunch of people around and so he never got the chance to approach you, and when he finally got the chance Angry stopped him since he was "Creeping you out"